Reviews for Part of the Pack Redux
Haji the Monster chapter 25 . 5/14
just stupid. remove fem-sasuke worst addition ever!
Nagata Nazaki chapter 21 . 4/3
the test chapter is excellent
covain chapter 21 . 3/17
Do the kit story would be interesting
Hito chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Isn't Shadow Clone Jutsu an A-rank ninjustsu, not an S-rank kenjutsu? Kenjutsu is sword fighting isn't it?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
fuck you the hokage would never allow nartuo to be adopted there by disproving his hole back story
Bruteforceisthebest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Okay good start I'm interested at least.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Wow, way to pull the shitty 'sudden-aging' thing just because your afraid of a bunch of anonymous critics flaming an (up till now) interesting piece of fanFICTION.
tanzar81 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
OK to be honest I see alot of stuff you wanted to get through in this chapter. And you did, and for the most part I liked the information and where the story could lead.

BUT I didn't like this chapter. It felt like a crossover between The Twilight Zone and Star Trekk the Adventures of Naruto the Sith Lord. It just gave me a headache. (Yes I understand there were no aspects of those in this fic.)
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Just want to say that I absolutely hate that Naruto now has the Tattoos for a clan he is not a part of. I'm glad he is happy they helped him so much. But I still hate it.
tanzar81 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
OK it's your story...

But why hasn't Naruto told the Third about his bonding. I'm sorry but in cannon and almost every fic, he sees the old man as a grandfather. Even if he was shaken from it all happening so fast he still would have thought of his jiji.

And also Tsume knows about the fox. And is a smart woman. She probably knows who his parents are or atleast would have wanted to double check with the Hokage to be sure Naruto didn't have a clan. Atleast before she let him get the clan tattoos.

Unless you changed it for your story the Uzumaki's are/were a clan. Even if Naruto is possible the last one.

I like the story but those point are really bugging me.
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
How does the ceremony affect Hanna's chakra control?
Spidey2 chapter 26 . 6/3/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Please update story soon
Rman2011 chapter 17 . 5/1/2015
Um just curious but in chapter 16 jiraiya says sarutobi is dead yet in chapter 16 jiraiya is talking to the third hokage whats up with that?
BartWLewis chapter 26 . 2/27/2015
Love it! The plot is awesome and the harem members aren't half bad. The thing with Sasuke being Sasuki is gold.

Good luck and update soon.