Reviews for Kagami Taiga Is Not Allowed To Drink
hotta chapter 1 . 6/30
Came across this again, this is seriously one of the best. Can never forget this for real
The Mourning Willow chapter 3 . 6/20
this. is. WONDERFULL omfg I love it
hotta chapter 3 . 6/11
This is really really good, literally LOL throughout lololol!enjoyed myself lOLOL
MzShellSan chapter 3 . 5/12
Omg, i tried reading this in class and had to stop because i was laughing. I loved this so much and you should definitely make more XD
Plz plz pleaseeeeeeeee update! I love this fic and really a that extra chapter. Though j really don't like waiting for one that is not coming o here is my email and it would be awesome if u could me if you were continuing the amazingly funny story it's:
I really really really hope you write a sequel! Wether it be long or short it will be appreciated! I was so disappointed to c this fanfic end, because I couldn't have enjoyed it more:) hope u write a sequel :)
Sapphire-smth chapter 2 . 1/18
i laughing so hard that i feel i could die right now XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Please please please write a sequel! I'm shifting myself with laughter! So funny wanna read more! Plz post some more!
Stitched In Ice chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I... want more. Can I have more? Please? *u* This was beautiful.
Aceisawesome chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god this was amazing XDDDDDDDD I would definitely love a continuation of this! :DDDDD
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Oh hell do write kagami morning after
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Excellent !
TheKode2ne1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Wow. This was more hilarious than I originally thought it would be from the summary. Great job. Loved the last chapter.
SoraKeki chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
GAWD XD You had me laughing out loud at those stupid pick-up lines XD Do ppl really say that LMAO and OMG Kagami is so cute, stupid, weird, sexy *squeals* and please please, do a sequel! I so want to read what happened on the next morning XD Loved it!
hate1994 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Yes you should! It would be interesting how they react to what happened when they are sober and thinks through what happened.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »