Reviews for Kagami Taiga Is Not Allowed To Drink
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 3 . 8/14
I need a drunk Kagami I swear
Hisokaren chapter 3 . 1/25
Ok... Now I want a drunk kagami all to myself lol. I loved it, too bad the end was not lemony... XD
hotta chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Came across this again, this is seriously one of the best. Can never forget this for real
HoloObssession chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
this. is. WONDERFULL omfg I love it
hotta chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
This is really really good, literally LOL throughout lololol!enjoyed myself lOLOL
MzShellSan chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Omg, i tried reading this in class and had to stop because i was laughing. I loved this so much and you should definitely make more XD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Plz plz pleaseeeeeeeee update! I love this fic and really a that extra chapter. Though j really don't like waiting for one that is not coming o here is my email and it would be awesome if u could me if you were continuing the amazingly funny story it's:
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
I really really really hope you write a sequel! Wether it be long or short it will be appreciated! I was so disappointed to c this fanfic end, because I couldn't have enjoyed it more:) hope u write a sequel :)
Sapphire-smth chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
i laughing so hard that i feel i could die right now XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Please please please write a sequel! I'm shifting myself with laughter! So funny wanna read more! Plz post some more!
Stitched In Ice chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I... want more. Can I have more? Please? *u* This was beautiful.
Aceisawesome chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god this was amazing XDDDDDDDD I would definitely love a continuation of this! :DDDDD
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Oh hell do write kagami morning after
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Excellent !
TheKode2ne1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Wow. This was more hilarious than I originally thought it would be from the summary. Great job. Loved the last chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »