Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Fox
Jose19 chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
I want to see what happens at the next chapter, and I hope Danzo dies the same way as in the original story because he truly deserve to die in the original story, and I will never consider nothing but a villain.
619 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I hope danzo doesn't join akatsuki or work with obito
I hope pein goes Danzo hunting for playing a part in the death of yahiko
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Cool.
BaltoTheBrony chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Oh man, i'm so glad to see that this has been updated, hopefully this could possibly turn into like a weekly thing, but its up to you. So keep up the good work.
desdelor97 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
keep up the great work. update soon
NinjaFang1331 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Awesome job with the chapter.
firetemplar415 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
awww i was expencting a danzo shis ka bab!
stoneman97 chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
awsome whens the next
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Awsome story tell me when you plan to continue
The Pack chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Wow. I just finishing reading all your chapters you have up so far, and I just wanted to say that THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I could not stop reading this story, and I'm so glad that you wrote it. Thank you for writing this, I am not disappointed. Hope to see a new chapter soon, and keep up the good work.
FBergman chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
Sai the creep and the shy one!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Lol don't piss of the Yellow Flash and Red Hot Habenero. Hahaha please continue!
thor94 chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
good chapter.
Time to the payback :D
so for hinata pairing, i only see kiba or shino.
shikamari has temari
neiji has tenten
rock lee, i see him only with gai

other, an OC uzumaki boy
Ejammer chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
I like this story but still don't understand why you made naruto still care for the arrogant uchiha
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Sheesh, Jiraiya is already the one Naruto character I hate but I forgot about that bullshit of keeping his family a secret from him.

Please tell me Jiraiya will die soon. His anime death was one of the best days of my life.

Also, when will you have Naruto find out about his family.
Speaking of which, since you gave him a gift inspired by Karin, will you have her and Naruto stay together. Family look out for each other after all and there isn't many Uzumaki left.
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »