Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Fox
outcastmike chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
Nice work I'm going to read this from the beginning again it's that good please update again soon I can't wait to see what will happen next
AJGuardian chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
damnit, it felt so shhooooort! No fair!

Oh, well. Cool story bro. I liked the chapter.
thor94 chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
good chapter, danzo actions blow in the light and he leave as traitor, can't wait naruto give him a payback.

And now naruto can offer kurama few free time with shadow clones, sure the fox enjoyed the fun naruto give to him and will give later.
And what kurama will do when naruto allow him out of the seal: probably pranking (maybe with naruto) and give a payback for most of villagers who hurt his beloved kit (the whiskers are genetical birth traits given by kyuubi to naruto, by the way kurama is really naruto father too). and like for naruto parents, family is sacred to foxs, no one hurt their kit without payback.

can't wait next chapter.
The Pack chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
Great to see a chapter up so soon. I'm really interested to see how things go from here. Awesome chapter as always, and keep up the amazing work
Jose19 chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
I want to see what happens at the next chapter, and I hope Danzo dies the same way as in the original story because he truly deserve to die in the original story, and I will never consider nothing but a villain.
619 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I hope danzo doesn't join akatsuki or work with obito
I hope pein goes Danzo hunting for playing a part in the death of yahiko
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Cool.
BaltoTheBrony chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Oh man, i'm so glad to see that this has been updated, hopefully this could possibly turn into like a weekly thing, but its up to you. So keep up the good work.
desdelor97 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
keep up the great work. update soon
NinjaFang1331 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Awesome job with the chapter.
firetemplar415 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
awww i was expencting a danzo shis ka bab!
stoneman97 chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
awsome whens the next
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Awsome story tell me when you plan to continue
The Pack chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Wow. I just finishing reading all your chapters you have up so far, and I just wanted to say that THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I could not stop reading this story, and I'm so glad that you wrote it. Thank you for writing this, I am not disappointed. Hope to see a new chapter soon, and keep up the good work.
FBergman chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
Sai the creep and the shy one!
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »