Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Fox
Going Commando chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why would you do that? If anyone cared that much about canon, we wouldn't read fabrics in the first place.

This was one of my favorite stories, and I was so hyped to see an update, and you pulled the rug out.

Very disappointing :(
awesomeness4286 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
If any of you haven't noticed yet, RyoshiMorino edited Chapter 17 awhile ago, retconning the part where Tayuya mentions being raped. So I recommend you guys go back and read that chapter to wipe away any bad tastes it left in your mouths.
VioletSaber chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
What?! You're going to do a rewrite simply because of Sasuke?! That, does not make sense! You had such a dedicated following because of the highly sought after and unique pairing of Naruto and Tayuya, not Sasuke! The people care about NaruTayu not Sasuke! Come on, a year's worth of progress getting shut down because of Sasuke?!

Well despite of my displeasure at seeing this story just unexpectedly halt because of such an arbitrary reason, I still applaud you for the year's worth of entertainment and wish you good luck on your new story.
TruShadowKing chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
*CRIES A RIVER OF MANLY TEARS* I saw a new chapter and was like LE GASP then I read this and I was like BUT BUT BUT WHY...lol I totally understand man Im doing a revamp with one of my stories as well not Bonds but my first Power Ranger story so I mos def understand where you're coming from cant wait to read the new story I look forward to it :)
Wondering Knight chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Pretty lame. I mean you already changed the canon story with Tayuya being alive so why care about the new manga chapter making Sasuke go back to being looney? Too many good stories lately are being ruined by their authors because of canon events that have nothing to do with their non canon stories.
legendary flash chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
this is fanfiction u create ur own characters attitude no need for cannon story to be followed and sasuke was always psycho
thor94 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
like other, i think it's disappointing to give up this good fanfic only for a bullshit happened in the canon story.
your write a fiction, doesn't give a fuck about the canon manga.
kooloowarrior chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Well as long as you keep the love story between Naruto and Tayuya pretty much the same it should be good... I mean the only parts I thought were lame was Kurama all of a sudden reviving Narutos parents, Sasuke being good even though he was a douche before the curse mark was on him. And Naruto's OP sealing techniques...

Maybe you could make the chakra chains act like Doctor Octopuses metal arms or whip like weapons like sessomarus whip of light or you could go darker and have it like Zombie Leu Kangs chain weapons in MK:Armageddon.

Anyways great story can't wait for a rewrite hope since you have most of the story out it comes out quicker so us fans of you're work can read the rest of the storyline you have planned for us!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
I look forward to seeing the new rewrite and hope that you follow through with the anime. A good site if you don't know is . free to view. I will look forward to your newest drop.
REIGNDOWN90
Isaak Magnum Valhyre chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Wow well... that is disappointing . shame about this because it was really fun to read. It was light, it was fun, it had action, comedy and romance, it was a nice lighthearted story for everyone.
We'll how dark and edgy your rewrite will be.
Nate Grey chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
So once again, Sasuke screws it up for everyone. I wish I could say I was surprised. Anyway, I'll really miss this story being updated, but I'm glad it will stick around, and I'll look for the new one.
thedevil'sreaper chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
"Seeing Red" is going to be the revised version of this story, right? I hope so, I really like this story.
Tonlor chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Aw man don't change it. this story is kicking the way it is. please just keep this going as it is.
NigmaShady chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Thanks for making a masterpiece and I understand but maybe in a later time yo could continue the story. But for now I'm anticipating Seeing Red to be better than this.
Illuminated chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Thanks for a most excellent ride!
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »