Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Fox
TrademarK612 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Well this is a colossal let down.
CalmWinds chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Awe Good Luck with your new story!
Nethis chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( my favorite story too...
Igornerd chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Personally I think that abandoning a story because of what happened in canon is not a good idea.
This is fanfiction, the author decides how to use or ignore canon.
Heck, I refuse to use any of the material written and drawn by Kishimoto in the last two years and half in my own stories.

But in the end it's your decision.
If you want it to rewrite, I can just wish you luck.
I'll check the new story and I'll hope for the best.
Tsukoblue chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
You got this story way into the Shippuden arc, why the hell do you decide to start over completely because of some temporary change in Sasuke in the official manga/anime, Sasuke will end up being convinced by Naruto to turn good again...

not to mention you picked Tayuya of all people to pair Naruto with, you created a ton of OC like all those Uzumaki and that Uchiha, don't back out on this story, have someone adopt it if you can't handle finishing it, I wouldn't abandon one of my stories over something pathetic like a change such as Sasuke turning evil again in canon
Tsukoblue chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
This story went its own direction from canon the moment you had Jiraya and Naruto save Tayuya, so what if Sasuke in the manga/anime turns evil again, that doesn't mean you have to make Sasuke evil in your stories, thanks for ruining Blue Eyed Fox...
Tsukoblue chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
... this is disappointing, this story was very good
Jose19 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
This is a great story, and it is a shame that you are discontinuing the story but if you don't plan to continue why don't you adopt it or delete it because it will be wasted if it remains like this.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
while abandoning your story and original idea, solely based on canon happenings is pretty 'meh' imo... it's still your decision and readers have to respect it. looking forward to the remake.
gadman85 chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Really? You're going to be that way?

Why do you care what Kishimoto does with Sasuke now? Hell he only did that so he can keep making money and stretching the story out further. Besides you aren't freaking writing canon here. This story is better than one that just more or less copies canon with just an added female character/love interest.

Also it is damn good like it is. A story doesn't have to be all super dark, doom, and gloom to be a damn good story. In fact, part of the reason I liked this story is because it went against fanon cliches like that. This story had already taken on a different life of its own long ago. Rewriting it so you can make it "Darker and Edgier" is pointless and rather stupid.

I may give your "new" story a try, but if you are just rewriting it so Sasuke can be more of an emo Mc evil stupid bastard or to make Naruto an emo Mc stupid Uchiha wannbe guy it won't hold my interest for long.
BLacKxBUrN chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Thanks for telling us! ...Fuck Sasuke
XenotheWise135 chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Well THAT was random.
Psychochiken chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
You know, I'm done with Sasuke at this point. Tha dumbass has had WAY too many chances for redemption in the past, and now that little twat-weasel pulls this? Yeah, Naruto needs to kill him. But, I'm looking forward to the re-write and hoping to see updates pretty soon.
MKTerra chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
He went loony AGAIN? Wait, do you read ths scanlated or official manga releases?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Wait, will Naruto still find all of those Uzumaki Clan members in Orochimaru's Hide Out in the new version like in the old one!?
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »