Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Fox
187checkplease chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Awesome simply awesome P
bloodbrother 18 chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
can't wait for the next chapter love it
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
like it good as always keep it up and thanks for suggestion but i already read it XD
Boohbear19 chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Holy Cow this story is doing amazing! Congrats my friend! You earn it! :)
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I loved the chapter! There's a bit of fluff and lime in it, a comedy chapter ... So update soon I want to know what happens next... oh and by the way I already finish the story Yellow and Red makes, its the story that made me very exciting with a NaruXTayu story and I hope that you could finish this story sooner for me to read another NaruXTayu story ... so good luck and god bless!
jamnaz79 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
wonderfully done story so far. I really love it! I hope that Naruto finds some of his father's scrolls in the house. Perhaps the Hirashin?
dreamless butterfly chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
the ending is so funny...XD
Aim5055 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
great job with the chapter
RANMACAT chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
i love this stoey so far.
MEOW:)
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I love this story; your doing and have done a fantastic job on this one. I'm mainly a NaruHina fan, but I've always thought Tayuya was cool and always wished Kishi did something more with her, just like you did. Great job and good luck! P.S. check out Alphadelta1001's story Drifting. His main pairing is NaruTayu, but is also a harem. Keep up the great work!
so win chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
so whens the finals for the chuuin exams.
Tronop04 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I love Kurama's character in this.
Strife666 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
awesome chapter!
VioletSaber chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Awesome story so far! I like how you've developed Naruto and Tayuya's relationship up to this point however you may be making the relationship intimate too fast because aren't they still pretty young at this point? Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the little soft lemon in this chapter and since they are both shinobi, they are technically adults so it's not really a deal breaker. At the end though, you did mention that the fic "Yellow and Red makes" gave you inspiration. I was enjoying that fic up until near the middle of the story, when Naruto was suddenly turned into a hanyou. Unforunately that made me drop the fic. Obviously my tastes does not reflect everyones, but I personally don't like Naruto becoming a furry or hanyou.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Feeling old, Tayuya ran her tongue across his lip, prodding him for entry.
That cracked me up... might want to go back and add the b.
I also like the way you portrayed Neji, he does seem like a fairly rational person... fate aside.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »