Reviews for The Caregiver
VoyagerG chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
This was a fascinating idea! I really enjoyed the story and so glad the Doctor finally got to be a "ginger." I always laugh when he says that, because that's my name, but I'm a brunette. A red headed American Doctor? How awesome. And I felt Doctor 11 & 12 loved Clara very much on the series.
Loves to read books chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Awww. Sweet
TempduLoupe chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I am straight up balling. River is dead. NO. Noooo. I don't want to come to terms with the thought. No more adventures with the doctor. SHe can't be dead. I can't stop crying. THis just can't be happening. I didn't accept it with the show and it finally just hit me. I can't. At least with Rose the story wasn't over, she was happy and alive with him in another universe...but this time, there was a death, an actual death, and a grave and she's never going to come back and dance with him or help him save worlds and then give him a kiss as she disappears back into her cell or or or D: :'( I'm CRYING! I finally understand how fleeting life is. I mean I thought I knew but I'm now having an existential crisis.

...Oh sorry for crying all over your review. Love the story
GingerTyPerior chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I look at this and I see the chameleon circut music video "teenage rebel" listen to it! Watch it! It fits!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
this fic is very interesting and i love it very much. john is very interesting. sad about river. happy for new doctor and clara. wish the real show is similar to this, at least the romance part of doctor and clara.
skai-cool chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
That was awesome! I loved it!
Dancer-With-Duende chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
OMG! This is the cutest ending ever
I hoped he had ended up with Clara, but the ending is still so so cute.
At least
He is ginger!
abperry79 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
He finally gets to be a ginger, eh?
littlexkiller chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
HE'S GOT HIS OWN CATCHPHRASE :'D
littlexkiller chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
YES HE'S GINGER I LOVE THIS
LavenderAndTime chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
OH. Is that woman something like The Family of Blood? Cause that would be wild... I'm anticipating the young human-Doctor meet up! How's Clara gonna get him in the TARDIS...?
Hmm we shall see... Keep it up, I love it! :-)
LavenderAndTime chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
This is super good!
I love "Rule Two", that seems to be the case with the Doctor...
Yay you! Please keep on writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
So sweet. Pretty pretty please update soon!
LavendarAndTime chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
YESYESYESYESYES THIS IS PERFECT. This is completely going on my favorite fic list on my phone. YESSSSSSSS! I LIKE! :D Please keep writing this!
LavendarAndTime chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Well, THAT'S something different. Hmm... Poor Clara... I like this idea.