Reviews for Watch Me Burn
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
Beautiful
was-sticks chapter 11 . 2/20/2021
man that was so lame... i love the angst but i fuckin gate chelsea lmao. thats your friend and u fuck her boyfriend that easily. it doesnt fucking matter that he’s free game, or they broke up. it’s fuckin creepy and just ew.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Chelsea being sad just made me go fucking yikes because...the entire time those two were together she wanted Edward and wasted no time preying on his sadness. I just can't let that go. Wow.
idreamer chapter 11 . 10/2/2019
i love your story.
PearlyFox chapter 11 . 8/27/2019
Oooh gee. Can't type enough to tell you how much this meant to me. I needed this. So beautifully written.. Perfectmy imperfect story about imperfect humans. I loved every single word. Thanks so much 3
PearlyFox chapter 7 . 8/25/2019
The feels...
PearlyFox chapter 5 . 8/25/2019
Achy breaky heart
PearlyFox chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
Great chapter
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
I get Bella... She's hurt. She wants Edward to have the life they dreamed about, except without her.. Breaks my heart. Unfortunately it happens so frequent.. Xo
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Omg no!
Kerrion chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
Didn’t take Edward long to move on start sleeping with someone else even worse that someone else was Bella’s friend . Bella was right when she said Chelsea wanted Edward . Yes Bella was wrong for leaving but she just found out she had cancer she was angry and all over the place he just went and fell into her friends bed in a couple months while Bella was having surgery and suffering .
Kesme chapter 10 . 11/30/2018
I'm so glad you included both of their point of views, otherwise I don't think any of us would have seen any redeemable qualities in either of them worth fighting for.
Calijean001 chapter 11 . 8/25/2018
Want more...sequence please?

The angst. It was painfully beautiful.
Xoxo chapter 3 . 4/17/2018
I tried but it became too sexist for me.
Xoxo
apersonsmusings chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
God, how I wish Edward ended up with Chelsea. I was honestly praying he was going to move on. I’ve never been in his position - or felt the love he has felt - so I guess I would never truly understand why he chose to go back to someone who has stomped on his heart. Great story, nonetheless! One of the few stories that has made me feel so invested in the characters.
1,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »