Reviews for Dragon Season 1
monkeycyborgninja chapter 27 . 6/6
OK, more heroes, more heroes are always good, though with so many heroes with elemental powers things might get a little confusing, but I'm sure you can pull it off.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 26 . 6/6
Awesome legend, some ancient teachers for the Five and Po, can't wait to see them in the actual story. For some reason, they kind of remind me of the Seven Kensei from Juken Sentai Gekiranger, not that it's a bad thing, quite the contrary actually. Well, anyway, onto the next one.
Smiles1998 chapter 28 . 6/4
Loved the tech in this chapter. Great job!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 28 . 6/3
It just keeps getting better, and once again you leave us in suspense. I think Miyuki's a new favorite. I wonder who "he" is?
lunar silver chapter 28 . 6/3
Can you tell me which specific tiger style tigress uses please, even before kung fu panda came out I've always wanted to learn it more than anything.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 27 . 4/9
Awesome, we've get a further introduction of the Five Elements, and a little taste of what their personality too.
Smiles1998 chapter 27 . 4/6
Fantastic preview. Great job!
Ultimate Rising Phoenix chapter 27 . 4/6
Loved it! You depicted all of them amazingly, and I just can't wait to see them in action
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 26 . 3/30
Out of all the sages, I would have to say Feng is my favorite. He kind of sounds like me, I'd like to know more about him.
Smiles1998 chapter 26 . 3/30
Ooh, interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next!
10 lures 10 nice to see ur alive lol and hope I kick that blocks IT UP SOLDIER THIS ISNT A DAYCARE!
monkeycyborgninja chapter 25 . 3/14
Yeah, that ice manipulation kind of came out of nowhere, maybe I'm forgetting since you took so long to update, but I don't remember being any mention of him having this power before, but of course I could be wrong. Anyway, new powers are always cool (no pun intended), and I can't wait to see what else Dragon is capable of, so update soon please.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 24 . 3/14
Damn, that's pretty ominous, as is with most of your previews, though it's kind of funny how the preview is after the villains debut, but I digress.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 23 . 3/14
Man, three tribute interludes in a row, just what is the world coming too, it's like Billy Mays and Michael Jackson all over again. You know, I didn't really know David Bowie, not much of a fan of his work, not that I've seen much of it, but I know he meant a lot to a lot of people, and I send my deepest condolences to all of his true fans who are mourning his loss. Still, three times in a row, Drae Gan's a real sport for letting his segment get highjacked like this. Anyway, here's hoping that another Drae gets to shine next time.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 22 . 3/7
Fenghaung is finally detained, it seems Jeremy knows about Po.