Reviews for Dragon Season 1
monkeycyborgninja chapter 18 . 7/22
ALRIGHT, new chapter, new episode, new hero, great chapter as always bro. Looks like Dragon's inner circle has grown quite a bit, it must be nice for Po to not have to hide his identity from his closest friends anymore, and that layer sounds totally sick! These Athlete Games sound pretty interesting, and the inclusion of Vicky was a nice touch, looks like some serious character development's going to happen in the future, and possibly a new Tongyi form for Po. Ah, always good to catch a glimpse of my character every now and again, I liked how you had him still thinking about his last encounter with Dragon, hope I get to see him in action again soon *hint* *hint*. Well, anyway, great start, can't wait to see what comes next, so update soon please.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 18 . 7/22
Okay, this new hero that's been introduced; I have never heard of this concept before. I loved it! This is a totally cool and new idea for a superhero. I'm super excited to see what else comes out of the roster after this guy. And the feeling of mystery throughout this chapter was amazing.
AnthroLover chapter 18 . 7/21
Another good chapter, all Worth the wait.
It is the kind of thing that break my heart seeing two great friends losing their friend ship, even more because of a simple misunderstanding.
I really hope that Po and Vicky can be friends again.
Smiles1998 chapter 18 . 7/21
Spiderman references in Antman? What sucks about being a teenager with no job is that your poor af and can't do stuff. Guess I'll have to get a job.

This was a great start to the episode. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Princess Gakoshi chapter 17 . 5/24
Wow! A bat superhero now? I have to applaud whoever came up with that. Bats don't get enough attention. And this one looks like she's going to be a lot of fun.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 16 . 5/24
What a great shout-out to Leonard Nimoy. He will be missed, I know that. Also, I loved the info on Brass Mantis, that was enlightening. I liked this little interlude.
Smiles1998 chapter 17 . 5/24
Kicking preview!
monkeycyborgninja chapter 16 . 5/9
You know, I was never really a fan of Star Trek, I watched a few episodes of a newer show, but I never watched the original, but I understand how significant Nimoy's work was to the sci-fi industry, and I loved him in Kingdom Hearts as Master Xehanort, he will be terribly missed.

As for the bio... it was a little confusing, the character's history was a little hard to follow, so I can't really comment on that, but over all the character seems interesting, based on Daredevil obviously. Well, with that another episode is finished, I can't wait to see what happens next, so update soon please.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 15 . 5/9
And so another supervillain enters the fray, and we also get a new look at the Supreme Phoenix as a whole, awesome! I tell you man, I love the Tongyi form changes, I really can't help but think "Kamen Rider" when you whip up another one, and you know how much I love Kamen Rider, and that "Trinity Kick at the very end, chills I tell you, CHILLS! Looks like Po and Jeff got a little sloppy, I can't wait to see how they're going to explain all of this to their friends, so update soon please.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 14 . 5/9
Whoa, nice intro man, really felt like a preview or something for a new character, can't wait to see Lockjaw appear in the actual story.
Smiles1998 chapter 16 . 5/7
This is perfect, I miss him too. Great interlude!
Will po ever kiss tigress in this story
Smiles1998 chapter 15 . 5/6
Lucky! I haven't seem Age of Ultron yet... But man it looks good!

Loved the ending of this chapter, so mysterious! I loved it. :D
Princess Gakoshi chapter 15 . 5/6
Wow, that chapter was amazing! Everyone in this chapter was great to read about. And the scene at the theater was very thrilling. I'm excited for episode four now. It's going to be fun, I know it.
AnthroLover chapter 15 . 5/6
Great chapter. totally Worth the wait

You still do an amazing job as a writer ;)