Reviews for Dragon Season 1
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your Nana, King. What you said is true though, always keep family close. You never know if it will be the last time seeing them.
Smiles1998 chapter 30 . 8/31/2016
I know how you feel. My Grandma passed away 4 years ago and my Grandpa 7 years. I miss them everyday and it hurts so much sometimes. It does get better, trust me. I'm sorry for your loss and my thoughts/prayers are out to you and your family.
Hellman76 chapter 30 . 8/31/2016
I know how you feel my great uncle Alex died of a heart attack
Smiles1998 chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Fantastic! Loved the building drama and the new characters. Great job, dude!
pandamaster97720 chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Please go on with with the story its so awesome an I love it
lunar silver chapter 29 . 8/30/2016
Are po and Tigress gonna kiss somewhere down the line and you said the martial art each master does which one is Tigresses
monkeycyborgninja chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
OK, more heroes, more heroes are always good, though with so many heroes with elemental powers things might get a little confusing, but I'm sure you can pull it off.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
Awesome legend, some ancient teachers for the Five and Po, can't wait to see them in the actual story. For some reason, they kind of remind me of the Seven Kensei from Juken Sentai Gekiranger, not that it's a bad thing, quite the contrary actually. Well, anyway, onto the next one.
Smiles1998 chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
Loved the tech in this chapter. Great job!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
It just keeps getting better, and once again you leave us in suspense. I think Miyuki's a new favorite. I wonder who "he" is?
lunar silver chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Can you tell me which specific tiger style tigress uses please, even before kung fu panda came out I've always wanted to learn it more than anything.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
Awesome, we've get a further introduction of the Five Elements, and a little taste of what their personality too.
Smiles1998 chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Fantastic preview. Great job!
Ultimate Rising Phoenix chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Loved it! You depicted all of them amazingly, and I just can't wait to see them in action
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 26 . 3/30/2016
Out of all the sages, I would have to say Feng is my favorite. He kind of sounds like me, I'd like to know more about him.