Reviews for The Sixth Time
Hell. To. The. YAS!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Ah this was so great. Love the Juvia Gray pairing.
TheGruviaFeels chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
AWWWWWW I absolutely adore possessive Gray! He's so cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Nicely done. There are some grammar mistakes but aside from that this is well written. * gives you thumbs up*
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I must say that IMO this is one of the best, if not the best, Gruvia fic ever *blushes*. I mean, the way you put things like how Gray snapped at her with sharp words (angsty side of Juvia) and then how he reacted later to the other, more serious Juvia, it's just so natural and in character, the same as the way you picture Juvia, which despite her tends-to-be-crazy demeanor, it's also very apparent that at heart she is very kind, understanding, and very attentive (especially when it comes to Gray). It makes the story itself very believable and so I can play it well and with no blanks (usually caused by OOCness and such), so it's such an enjoyable read *hearts* Thanks for the story! *spamming kudos*
Damnjpg chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
ahhhhh loved it! awesomely written! :))
IcePerson chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
As one who lives in a rather icy environment, I really couldn't get into this for several reasons.

While alcohol can make you feel warmer, it doesn't actually warm you up any. Plus it has a really low freezing point, so it can do some really bad things to you if you drink it as temperatures lower than freezing; that beer is a death wish.

Telling someone who's cold in a freezing environment to sleep is the last thing you'd want to do if you wanted them to live. Laying down on the cold floor is a bad idea if there's nothing between you and it.

Wet clothes are better than wet skin and no clothes.

Grey spent years with Ur in a the very cold mountains, why does he refer to their frozen breath as 'some kind of smoke'? Even if he doesn't know exactly what is is, namely the water in their breath freezing, he should at least me familiar with it.

First you say she's wearing his turtleneck sweater, then Grey refers to is as a t-shirt when telling us it's a turn-on. Is she wearing a turtleneck t-shirt?

Why does everyone talk like Spock?

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
rosaji chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Gray is so sweet even if he wants all to see him as a tough guy! Same goes for Gajeel!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was really good! Very cute/sexy idea! I liked The little bit of GaLe too hehe ;D. Congrats on your anniversary with ff as well! Andddd yayyyyy Gruvia forever ;D. Cannot wait until they are actually canon XD. Faveeee!
Celestial-hime chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is a good fanfiction and I loved the way you played with the two stuck inside a room! A crucible, indeed.
coco lee chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
yatta! sugoi desu ne. more fics like this for Gruvia fanatics like me.
FeatherGuitar chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
love it!
Reddish chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
superduperizee chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Steamy and sweet. I love it. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
hahaha! i looove this one-shot, really! good job! its so cute how they got stuck in there! XD