Reviews for Under the Cover of Violence
MerryLittleMess chapter 42 . 10/11/2014
Wow. One hell of a story. It might have been totally OOC and kind of confusing (e.g. why didn't they do the bust sooner? Why play the role of Braxton/Levi when nobody was around?), but it was still a remarkable story. Well done!
MarnieWest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
are they undercover? It's confuseing.
Tegaladwen chapter 42 . 8/5/2014
I read the last chapter of this fic a long time ago, and ever since then I've been trying to figure out what to say, but I think I've got it.

This story was a part of my life nearly since it began, and I checked it nearly every day to see if it had updated, and whenever it did, I ate up every chapter as fast as I could. Whenever you asked for ideas, I gave them if I had them (I was that guest from so long ago.. I'm not sure if you remember, but I reviewed almost every single update with some idea :D)

When I first saw the last chapter come out, I almost didn't read it because I didn't want the story to end.. It's cheesy but it felt like the first fanfiction I was even remotely involved with, and it was sort of special to me for that reason...

This chapter in particular wrapped things up well :) I can't believe Matt only got 5 years, but that's how it is in real life, so well done. I loved the ending, it pulled on the heartstrings a little :)

Please keep writing. This story was great. I should have reviewed for more recent chapters, and I should have earlier for this one. Sorry about that :)

This story was quite a journey, and it's one I enjoyed every step of the way. :)
GracelandFan chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
oh dear me
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
when mike thinks that he doesn't want to go bake to briggs is that real or part of the cover? im a little confused
Guest chapter 41 . 3/28/2014
This story is so good! Just came across it and have read all of it at once! Really, really, really hope you finish it (Cos I'm dying to find out what happens!) So good!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/10/2014
YEAAAAAHHHH! That was sooooo fantastic! That chapter was fabulous! Everything is coming to a close and everyone is getting pumped!

Go Mikey, for finally sticking up for himself! Go Briggs, for finally getting up the nerve to get him out of there! Go Johnny, for getting out safely!

I'm going to be really sad to see this story go, I've been with it since chapter 4... Like wow you are a fantastic writer, and thank you for writing the exact kind of story I was looking for :)
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
Ph sweeettt. Update please! I love this story to death!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1/2013
Hiya there! Haven't seen an update in a while! I was getting worried!

But hey, you've got an excellent excuse :)

And that was MY KIND OF CHAPTER, like WHOA, nice one!

I cannot WAIT to see what happens with Juan, and I have no ideas because I've suddenly become super exhausted (it is 2:30 am to be fair) but idk maybe I'll come up with some eventually? Who knows...

Oh and good luck with Nanowrimo (if that's a sort of thing that you wish good luck for)!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/28/2013
Happy Thanksgiving and good luck! Dreamitandbelievieit here. Really amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
WHOA. WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA. THAT WAS REALLY CRAZY AND THAT WAS QUITE A CLIFFHANGER YOU HAVE THERE HOLY CRAP I SCARED MY FRIENDS WITH THE SOUND I MADE.

Really, though, fantabulous chapter! It was a GREAT way to incorporate Johnny into the story, and yeah, it was awesome!

(Since I'm a sick bastard) It would be cool to see more Johnny whump, and maybe Mikey and Briggs would freak the heck out and try and go and get him and maybe they'd get into trouble and such, you know... *cough cough* whump *cough cough*...

(sorry if you've already mentioned this... its been a while) So yeah, Nathaniel knows that Briggs and Mikey are agents too, right?

Boy, everyone's lives are just going to blow up in their faces... (Does Nathaniel know "Clarissa's" true identity? 0.0)

But yeah, FANTASTIC chapter, it was GORGEOUS. (And don't use my ideas if you don't want to, you know, the usual :D) And UPDATE AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN! (Although I do understand your reasons, so it's cool if you can't do it every day anymore :D)
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
Amazing chapter mon ami. Really. Im in love with this! It's just really good and well written but also it makes sense. Well,enough sense for Graceland,that is.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/12/2013
Did you die?

Also, fantabulous chapter :) It's going to be interesting with Johnny in the mix (sorry I haven't been reviewing, I got my iPad taken away for a week, but I'm back now!)

Because it has been so long, I won't leave you with any ideas... I figure you've got it mostly figured out :)

But yeah, as I've mentioned in nearly every review I've written, YAY GREAAAT STORY okay yeah bye...
Guest chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
Dreamitandbelieveit here. Too lazy and yeah! AmazIng. Update!
hikeyosemite chapter 36 . 10/29/2013
Nathaniel is seriously insane. I really like that you put Johnny in the mix. He's got such a fantastic attitude.
Sorry I haven't reviewed for such a long time. I'm still reading though!