Reviews for The Bond
Seraphina25 chapter 4 . 2/16
I love what you have written for this story. I hope you will update eventually.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 4 . 1/15
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
dracosrocketship379 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Please update :D I would prefer to see Draco in Gryffindor for this. Just to see his reaction. It would be quite comical.
Miss Calculation chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I'd like to see them in their original Houses, but that's just me. Really looking forward to the next update!
giggles chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Like the story. I think Hermione should be put into Ravenclaw tbh, that way it won't be odd if she is communicating with a Slytherin in the Library - Draco could fob it off as trying to keep up with the brainiac, it is Slytherin to be ambitious and being the best afterall - but it wouldn't be possible if she were Gryffindor.

I suspect you could easily get her to remain friendly with Ron and Harry even if she is in Ravenclaw too. They were not friends initially in the original timeline, so she will be able to act differently to previously and not isolate herself - also she would have a better reason to not do their homework for them all the time giving her more free time to do the deeds with Draco that need doing.
flyingberry chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This is interesting and fun. Draco is in character... Update soon.
qsklue chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
interesting take on time travel. Wonder what happened to get a hermion/draco bond and not one with luna.

like to read more

Q.
lildreamer8 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I am liking where this is going so far. As for the houses, I would really like for them to either stay in the same house that they were in originally, or at the most, Hermione gets sorted to Ravenclaw.
happygoluckyfull chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Hey great chapter! And about the sorting I kinda like the idea of a fifth house or the sorting hat having problems with them and them deciding.
Angel Girl5 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Let chaos reign!
happygoluckyfull chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Hey this is really interesting I can't wait until the next chapter.
RainbowJH chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I Love the plot...update soon
Angel Girl5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Dun dun duuuun!

I can only imagine the trouble these two will cause.

Are they going to include any adults in the plan?
giggles chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
sounds fun, will keep a look out for updates. Would like to know if Luna's mind made it to the future just is unable to communicate telepathically, or if she has to wait until next year to meet HG in person given she was in the year below. I suppose HG could actually write to her? Owl?
francesca06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really interesting concept! Looking forward to next chapter! Hurry please :) Author's note can be helpful, just not too lengthy I like to get back to the action!