Reviews for Gollum's Travels
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2020
Wow I love this!
Fox-and-opossum-lover chapter 6 . 1/9/2018
Please please please please please Update soon! Love it!
I Am TIAW chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
OM GOSH IM REVIEWIN MAH OWN FIC
elvesandhobbits chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Love the new chapter! Update soon please :)
natty.buck.1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
OMG...xD
WDW!
Man,awesome chapter! I'm excited to see the next chapter!:D
DancingChestnut chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
GOLLUM IS MAD. You know, I love this so much. I've never actually been to an amusement park before and well... Lets' just say that I'll love for whatever happened here to happen when I go in the future. This was just completely hilarious and crazy and mad, and yet makes me want to bang my head against the wall. In a good way.

Update soon! :D
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
How did he survive the panic of 1815. World War 1. The Great Depression and World War 2 when many major cities got pounded with bombs after the Germans were tired of hitting military targets.
DancingChestnut chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
GOLLUM YOU - I swear, TheImpossiblyAwesomeWriter, how do you even think this stuff up?! It's genius! It was freaking funny and oh-so-Gollum. I really enjoyed it xD
Pokemon Sux chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Oh my gosh. ...Gollum is crazy! This was funny, especially the last part where the bulldog shredded him and then he kissed a frog! XD
Pokemon Sux chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Ha, once I visited the Eiffel Tower and it was awesome! Gollum sure knos how to be insane :). I loved it when he crash-landed
Pokemon Sux chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This sounds like it'll be good! XD
DancingChestnut chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Oh my goodness Gollum... okay this was really a unique chapter! I can totally imagine how none of the female hobbits wanted him back in Middle-earth... haha. And I could totally imagine Gollum doing all those stuff, too! Sounds really like Gollum :3 (here Gollum here's a cyber-kiss for you hehe.)

Oh wow I really can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how Gollum will exhibit his craziness when there will be so little people around... maybe he will attack the polar bears :D
I Luvz cheese-its chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I swear to god that I'm about to die from laughter! He should end up in the middle of a cheese roll: a sport in Switzerland
DancingChestnut chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh mercy! I loved seeing Gollum doing his wacky little... things...? Well, I thought it was really goofy, so keep it up! :)
Nirette chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
"Well, trying never hurt. He banged his fist on the wing several times and shouted. The wing snapped off.

Uh-oh."

My favourite part xD

Gollum should end up on the London Eye with some poor unexpecting person.