Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
Wolfgal63 chapter 3 . 4/10
Usually for reviews I wait until I reach the end of the story so that I can go over my favorite parts. However, you did such a wonderful job with this chapter. The emotional tension was gripping, the pacing was perfect and the feels were intense. When Qui Gon said "You'll never know how many times I wish I had" I'll admit there may have been misty eyes on my part. I look forward to reading the rest.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 8 . 3/14
UGH! You're making me hate Qui-Gon and Anakin so freaking much the feels are tearing me apart! But all the same i cannot stop reading this.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Things couldn't stay the same. That hard to be one of the hardest moments, in their lives, figuring that out.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
No, that wasn't Jedi, that was human. Normal people act like that, they are resentful towards someone who hurts them, and want to hurt them back in response. Jedi aren't allowed to be like that.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Now I really want Obi-Wan to meet Anakin. I don't think he hate Anakin. Anakin wasn't the one who decided to leave the Temple, and was simply enthusiastic to become a padawan. Obi-Wan is reasonable enough to notice that.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I thought that Qui-Gon would be surprised to see Adi with Obi-Wan. It was rather arrogant of him to assume they were apologizing, wasn't it? I think Adi made it a bit extreme. He truly felt he was following the will of the Force. I don't know if that means he was, or he needs to pay more attention to what is his will, and what is the Force's, but you have to give him credit for trying to do what is right.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Really, in what circumstances would they have not taken him back to the Temple? They need as many Jedi as they can get, and Anakin is too dangerous to be left alone.

After reading this story, and all your enthusiastic recommendations for An Untimely Frost, I might have to read that next!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Qui-Gon isn't noticing how Anakin is pulling the Dark Side to him?! If that had been Obi-Wan, he would have rebuked him sternly. You explained all so well, though, how Anakin would enjoy the dark, because it covers over his fears and doubts, and tells him that it is alright to be angry.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Obviously, Obi-Wan hasn't seen Yoda fight. He will have a green blade at his side, even if it isn't the one he is used to.
MJLupin27 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I really, really like the relationship between Obi and Adi XD I've never thought about it, but you wrote it quite lovely..
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I love this story and it's made me cry! I have only ever cried at a few strories and two films (Titanic and Marley and Me) but this had me wellling up in no time. Only one critique,Qui-Gon was Yan Dooku's padawan, who was Yoda's padawan.
kyjori chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
This is a great story so far. I am glad to know that you are still writing it. I've only read up to chapter 15 in the 1st arc, but does Padme make another entrance? I ship Obidala mainly, and I appreciate the novelty of Adi Gallia and Obi-wan pairing, but what you had written in the beginning was so enticing between them for my favorite ship in all the fanfiction verse.
kyjori chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
brilliant so far... holy crap... i love your story! I am happy to write reviews for this story (even though it is a tad late) for the sheer genius and novelty of it. After I finish this, I will have to check out your other ones!
kyjori chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
You could have bastardized JR Terry's and was it RA salvatore who serialized ROTS writing to depict the fight scenes, but i love the plot so far
kyjori chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
omg. this is a genius story. I freaking love the plot that has been set so far. Yoda replacing Qui-gon as Obi-wan's (my favorite character in the star wars franchise) master. hope this spans past TPM!