Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
trrbd chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
Awww. You did the romance beautifully. I loved it and I had silly grin on my face. :)

And thanks for leaving it on a positive note. Can't wait for more!

As for how long we'll have to wait . . . well, one must suffer I suppose. ;)
b chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
great chapter, i love the adi/obi scenes very cute and unique couple, can't wait for more to come so update soon
Shanobi chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
You did a great job with the romance, Mel! That was incredible, really! Who would have ever thought? I've liked the idea of Adi and Obi together as Master and Apprentice, like in Sajasma Lee's 'Waking Between Life and Death', but this was a complete and utter surprise. One that I think I really like.

I'm so glad that Obi is happy and doing well, it's too bad that it's about to be sorely tested-but he is strong enough and is surrounded by people that love him. He can work through anything. I love the interaction between Adi and Obi. Very sweet and realistic. Great job with the kiss btw :) Obi handled himself very well and was not intimidated by her title or embarrassed by his youthful crush. You are showing us a well rounded confident young man. It is so nice to see him portrayed this way.

Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to another chapter from you at the weeks beginning :) I'll be checking. Great job!

dark angel chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
aw that's so cute!cant wait 4 the confrontation!even tho Qui is such a jackass i dont hate him. I just hate wen any1 is mean to obi and he's put obi thro so much. poor boo!i no obi will 4give him cause in the end he does luv him but wat will happen to that evil little twat known as Anakin?i no ur sick of hearing it but...KILL HIM! or at least give him the beating of him life!little whiner that he is...and then in ep 2, the tall whiner that he is!god i wanted to smack him sooooo much in that movie!

anyways totally cant wait for the next part!post soon
Padawan Athena chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
Ooooh, you MUST write more! *waves hand* You WILL write more and post asap... yes you will, don't argue with me!

This is sooooo great! I can't wait to read the look on Master Dumbass' face when he hear's Obi-Wan is not only a knight, but stirring up a steamy romance with Adi Gallia.

Ok, we really have to kick Qui-Gon's ass and make him do some serious grovelling. He almost cast Obi-Wan aside when he was 20? When and with whom did that happen? Qui-Gon... you IDIOT...

And PLEASE kill the little whining desert kid, I know my Master loves Obi/Ani, but I still think he should have become a permanent decoration on Tattooine's Grand Canyon.

Go, now, write, more, hurry!
Heidi M chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
Okay I love this. The romance is not 100% perfect, maybe 96.25%, I'm not bringing my torch out...yet G
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
Excellent Excellent! I thought you did great on writing a sweet romantic bit, with emphasis in just the right places! More moremore. And i hope the council see thru anakin..:P little brat bastard that he is. :P
laura chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
chap 9 isn't coming up, can u reload it again
Shanobi chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
Okay, I'm back Mel :) I had time to read this latest chapter before running out the door yesterday. I love how Obi is doing so well without Qui-Gon, though i'm sure the man is never really far from his thoughts. It's really easy for us all to hate Qui and be mad at him, but what we all need to remember is that Obi loves him! Should that mean that he should just forgive him? Hell no! But will he eventually? Of course. Our Obi is a forgiving soul, that is part of his character, and you've done such a good job staying in character. That's not to say he wont make the man squirm for it :) That's our Obi too.

This thing was Adi was a pleasant twist, way to keep us on our toes! I can't wait to see what you do with it. The commentary between Bant and Obi was casual and realistic. Obi is the only one that is oblivious to his allure, which only makes him all the more appealing :)

This thing about Anakin and Qui coming back though, I don't know. If Yoda declared Qui dead, why would he change his mind after only a year? I'm interested in seeing how you are going to handle it. And I forgot to mention how much I love how the King made Qui squirm as well. That was very well played out and forced Qui to face some things that he wasn't quite ready to deal with.

Mace sees right through the little brat I see :) I'm sure everyone else will as well. Can't wait to see what Yoda senses from the young man. I'm with everyone else on that I can't wait for the inevitable confrontation to occur between Qui and Obi. Obi's made quite a name for himself and is well adjusted and loved-wonder how Qui will feel about that? He should be happy, but ya never know with that man.

Hope you get that post up before you leave. I'd hate to have to wait til you get back :O Keep up the great work, Mel!

dark angel chapter 7 . 9/19/2002
oh i LOVE this story! i hope when Master Jackass gets back to the Temple with The Whiner he'll c Obi has a new life and doesnt need him do lots a mean stuff to anakin the loser, plez!god i hate that little skanger!but what i really hope doesnt happen is that u have Obi suddenly forgive Qui and he and Anakin become best friends and they all live happily ever after, i no u wont but i hate when that i love this and cant wait 4 the next post so hurry!
Heidi M chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
lol, cant wait to read when Qui finds out that Obi is a knight, lol

I know that this is starting to sound boring but...PLEASE kill ani at some point, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Oh and this Adi twist is something...new..

I dont know if I like it yet, you have to post more G
MysticalMagic chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
Just read these seven chapters in one sitting. I am a fan of post tpm stories just like this one...and it is excellent
Shanobi chapter 8 . 9/18/2002
Brilliant chapter Mel! I don't have time to go into all that I loved about this one, so I'll be back :)

mysticshill chapter 8 . 9/18/2002
Thank you for posting so regularly!

I love your story, in fact there is not anything I would change. So continue on.

I love the idea of Qui-Gon going back to the Temple with Anakin. I'm hoping for a bit of a confrontation of some sort between Obi and Qui. Should be interesting to see how you do it. I'm also waiting to see Anakin display some of his more negative emotions to the members of the Temple.

Until later next time keep it up!
jessewriter chapter 8 . 9/18/2002
Hi all,

I know you guys have asked a few questions and I would love to answer them but part of the fun of reading is not knowing what is going to happen so I am afriad I am extending to angst to include each of you...evil laugh...sorry honestly I don't know exactly what is going to happen yet so I can't tell ya.

I am thinking the next post will take me a couple of days. I know that I have thought that before and it hasn't taken me that long but I am venturing into unfamiliar territory and I want to make sure it is good before I submit it.

You guys are absolutely the best for giving me so much encouragement. I really want this story to be something special for each of you. Thanks for the patience and helpful hints you give so generosly.

Well just wanted to let you all know what the deal is if it takes me a few days to post. I am going out of town for the weekend so my goal is to post before I leave.

Thanks again