Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
Heidi M chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Talk about the angst and drama! WoW! I hope that you update soon _

I cant wait to read when Qui(that man is so...If he would be here now I would hit him!)

finds out that Yoda trains Obi ::evil grin::
Padawan Rejects chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hey!

Wow. The quality in the writing here... Amazing!

And the idea behind the plot, Qui Gon's (in my opinion) Betrayal of Obi Wan, is also very good. I've never seen an A/U like it.

You did a very good job of keeping everyone in character as well. It seems like alot of fanfiction writers have trouble with that, but you've seemed to take it in stride. ;-)

The only thing I can see that could be improved on is possibly the thoughts... in some places they didn't seem to fit correctly. The general idea behind the thought yes, but not the wording.

Looks like you've put in alot of hard work on this, please keep writing!

Erra from Padawan Rejects
Dalara chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Wonderful start! You are making it good. I'll be waiting to see where this is going :)
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Okay, decided not to be lazy and sign in to review :)

Great start here, Mel. Starting right out with some wonderful Obi angst. Love that you are showing us Qui's feelings and thoughts here, makes what he's doing much easier to swallow.

Qui resigning was quite a shock, can't wait to see what happens next. Will we get to see this year, or will we skip ahead and see it in flashbacks? Either way, i'm looking forward to it!

-Shan