Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I thought that Qui-Gon would be surprised to see Adi with Obi-Wan. It was rather arrogant of him to assume they were apologizing, wasn't it? I think Adi made it a bit extreme. He truly felt he was following the will of the Force. I don't know if that means he was, or he needs to pay more attention to what is his will, and what is the Force's, but you have to give him credit for trying to do what is right.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Really, in what circumstances would they have not taken him back to the Temple? They need as many Jedi as they can get, and Anakin is too dangerous to be left alone.

After reading this story, and all your enthusiastic recommendations for An Untimely Frost, I might have to read that next!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Qui-Gon isn't noticing how Anakin is pulling the Dark Side to him?! If that had been Obi-Wan, he would have rebuked him sternly. You explained all so well, though, how Anakin would enjoy the dark, because it covers over his fears and doubts, and tells him that it is alright to be angry.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Obviously, Obi-Wan hasn't seen Yoda fight. He will have a green blade at his side, even if it isn't the one he is used to.
MJLupin27 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I really, really like the relationship between Obi and Adi XD I've never thought about it, but you wrote it quite lovely..
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I love this story and it's made me cry! I have only ever cried at a few strories and two films (Titanic and Marley and Me) but this had me wellling up in no time. Only one critique,Qui-Gon was Yan Dooku's padawan, who was Yoda's padawan.
kyjori chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
This is a great story so far. I am glad to know that you are still writing it. I've only read up to chapter 15 in the 1st arc, but does Padme make another entrance? I ship Obidala mainly, and I appreciate the novelty of Adi Gallia and Obi-wan pairing, but what you had written in the beginning was so enticing between them for my favorite ship in all the fanfiction verse.
kyjori chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
brilliant so far... holy crap... i love your story! I am happy to write reviews for this story (even though it is a tad late) for the sheer genius and novelty of it. After I finish this, I will have to check out your other ones!
kyjori chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
You could have bastardized JR Terry's and was it RA salvatore who serialized ROTS writing to depict the fight scenes, but i love the plot so far
kyjori chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
omg. this is a genius story. I freaking love the plot that has been set so far. Yoda replacing Qui-gon as Obi-wan's (my favorite character in the star wars franchise) master. hope this spans past TPM!
M-K chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
hi, i know u posted this ages ago but id just like you to know how amazing this story is and how much of a joy it was to read. Ive read it twice now and i still think it is a work of art. i hope you continue writing and im sure you will get published one day :-)

Thanks for a brilliant read :-)
hagadoe chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
wo I must regain my breath

it's great, the emotions ... I lack words, that makes three chapter that I'm in tears and I think I'll continue.

obi wan has been wrong in conversation with whom gon, but it by cons I find abhorrent, and I hope he will pay one way or another, after all this has done for him qu'obiwan , fine thanks!

cursed jinn jedi master
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I am glad he gets a new master, Obi deserves it.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Hello! I just started reading this and I already love it. I love Obi-Wan as a character, as well as Master Yoda (the only full-size poster I have is of him ;) ) so I think I'm really going to like this. :) It's brilliantly-written and heartbreaking.

-Wings
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
If this is 'mild angst'I'ld like to know what your deffinition of 'moderate' or 'severe' angst is.

Fantastic revalation to Quigon in chapter 15-18 of his mistake. I keep reading these stories about Obiwan and his pain at his master's rejection- and it just makes me want to scream at Quigon "You fucked up." (please pardon my language...) I addmitt, my eyes wattered. [i]Verry[/i] few fics manage this.

It actualy reminds me a lot of the song 'Perfect' by Simple Plan, and Bonnie Riatt's "I can't make you love me". Clique, I know...

It does make me wonder if on some level (deep, deep down) Obiwan was jealous of Anakin (at least initialy), and the aparent ease of his life- how it seems everything was given to him, and he didn't have to work for it.

Admittedly I do not like how dark Anakin is in this, but I can't fault your explaination of him finding solace in the darkness.

The thing that really gets me about this fic is its realism. There isn't a 'lets make up -hugs kisses- and everything can go back to normal now'- because, lets face it, after a hurt like that life does not, and never will become the way it once was.

Anyway, looking forward to the sequell! -goes to read it-
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »