Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
Moonprincess202 chapter 18 . 6/14/2003
This story is awesome! I love it and can't wait for the sequel!
Kenobi's Girl1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
This is an awesome story! I must admit though, one of my deciding reasons to read this story was its connection with Cyncial21's An Untimely Frost. But I love your story anyways!
slytherinsela chapter 18 . 2/1/2003
wiw! may i say *sob* that i *sob* LOVE THIS? oh my gossh i want to cry...hehe. wow this is so excellent. ha! now..off to read your sequel...:)
Samosaa chapter 19 . 1/16/2003
So great, can't say more.

Loved it and i'm gonna read the sequel, plus put you on my faves list!
Salak chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
oh my god! That chapter was so sad, oh gees now I'm crying...
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 18 . 12/20/2002
For the longest time I skipped this story because I'm usually not a fan of AU's. But last night curiousity got the better of me and I decided to give it a try. I was so stupid for so long! What a lovely story! I enjoyed it so much I can't wait to read it for the second time. I'm so glad you're writing a sequel (and so far it's just as good as this one). Keep ut the terrific work and I look forward to more stories in the future :P.
AllyrienDM chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
*starts crying* that's awful! Poor Obi!
Always an Angel chapter 18 . 10/28/2002
GREAT GREAT GREAT! I LOVED it!-very well written also-Obi-Wan is sooo forgiving-Obi-Wan rox-I feel so bad for him though-even after his and qui-gons convo-go obi-wan! you are so strong! anyways i say again well written cant wait to read the sequel!
shanobi chapter 19 . 10/26/2002
Whoa, great summary Mel! Way to be ominous :) I've been waiting patiently for this so i'm glad you've decided to start posting soon.

Your plot sounds very intriguing and complex. Good luck with it and i'll be hanging on every word. Can't wait.

-Shan
Shanobi chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
Hey Mel. I think I sent you an e-mail about this last post, but thought i'd review also. What a lovely way to end this fic of yours, of course it's not really the end though now is it ;)

I really loved how you handled things with Obi and Qui. They were both very. . . . jedi like :) Hey, that's how they should act. They are both adults and are mature and rational. I think it was a very realistic way for them to have come to terms with what happened between them. And the outbursts that took place before they could do that were very realistic as well. They both had to come to terms with their emotions.

The role reversal with Obi comforting Qui was a little bit of a surprise, but did show us how much Obi has grown in his year without Qui. I liked how he told Qui that he no longer had the right to call him 'my Obi-Wan.' And that Obi referred to Yoda as his master. It was said tactfully and with respect to Qui's feelings, but at the same time i'm like 'Yeah baby! Stick it to him! Yes, i'm a bit of a sadist-especially where Qui is concerned. He hurt our Obi, I don't take that lightly at all.

Anyways, I know what you mean about getting absorbed in your fic. I really applaude you for getting it out so quick. It took me nine months to write Going Home, and you surpased me in length a few chapters ago :)

Take you time with the sequel. We'll be waiting patiently to read it whenever you are ready. Thanks for such a wonderful and well written ride, Mel.

-Shan
sassy-satine chapter 18 . 10/4/2002
Oh My God! That was absolutely fantastic! And you know I mean it, I loved it mel! You are so talented my friend, I almost cried this time,I was so close to it my eyes were welling and my throat was tight. The way you expressed the emotion wasspot on and you did a great job, can't wait for the sequel. Good Job!
Havoc chapter 18 . 10/3/2002
What a great story! I'm so sad it's over, but I am really looking forward to the sequel! I have the feeling Qui-Gon isn't done being a bonehead yet.

Oh, ummm... will there be any character appearances from Cyn's AUF? Hopefully! I'd love to see Arain Fermia again...! He was a great friend/father figure for Obi-Wan.

Thanks for a wonderful story!
jedi71 chapter 18 . 10/3/2002
Bravo!, this was much better than any "action" laden fic I've read lately, the emotion and the realization that you can't go back, but only forward on your on terms, made this so good. I could'nt wait for each new post, I for one am very looking forward to the sequel. :) 7
Heidi M chapter 18 . 10/3/2002