Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
Heidi M chapter 18 . 10/3/2002
Oh wow! Awesome chapter, awesome! Cant wait to read the sequel _
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
what a good ending-very realistic. the way you played out the emotions was believable and touching and very fitting. i know that i am anxiously awaiting the sequel and i also know that good things comes to those who wait :)

faye
History chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Congratulations on writing a very interesting and dynamic story. I really liked the way you wrote the characters, Qui Gon, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. You detailed their personalities by highlighting the admirable qualities and their flaws.

I have enjoyed reading your story the last few weeks, and I look forward to its sequal. Thank you.
maxwig chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Absolutely stunning! I have read many pieces of fiction on these boards and can say this has been one of my favorites.

I enjoyed the reconciliation between Obi-Wan and Qui-gon and was so enthralled to see it handled so intelligently. How true it is that their relationship could not possible return to what it was. Great job.

Oh and please let me tell you how truly happy I was with the frequency of your posts. From the start it was clear that your story was well-thought out and you knew where you were going AND most importantly, your weren't going to leave us hanging and never finish the fiction. Thanks so much for that effort. I anxiously await your sequel and hope to see more and more from you on the boards.
Has-Bei Padolsa chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Thanks for sharing.
b chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
great ending to the story, im glad they confronted each other and said what was needed to be said, can't wait for the sequel! please write it soon!
BlueElli chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Awww! That's so sad, sweet! *Sobs and hands a tissue box around*

Wonderful job with the entire fic, and I CAN'T WAIT for the sequel! Yay! Thanks for writing it! It was so great!
Enchanter chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait until the sequel! Ooh...Anakin is turning even more evil and annoying than he already is. It was priceless when that stupid boy thought he was the one going to pilote. I loved the Obi/Qui chat. I ponder at what you will have in store for us in the next story...
SFGrl chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
okay, well, i waited til the end to review, and now i don't know what to say! (and if you knew me, you would be SHOCKED that I am speechless!)

Um, okay, I have only just started reading Star Wars fics, and truth is, I only really read Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fics, and this one was brilliant! (yeah, hang on, cause I am like, crying over here, thanks for that! lol). I stuck it out til the very end, which is tough for me, but it is a credit to your brilliant writing skills, and your ablility to seamlessly pull Obi-Wan through the five stages of grief. sigh. Great work!

(and you have the honor of getting the longest review I have ever written too, lol)

A
Red 921 chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
fabulous.. yeah i know i can't spell. i loved it! this story got me through a long day of school thank you!
silverfox chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
SEQUEL SOON!
AngelBlaze chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Wow! This story is one of my favorites! Keep up the good work, the resolution scene was nicely written and it was awesome. You could definitely feel the conflicts that Obi(sigh) and Qui had. I can't wait for the sequal!
obaona chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
Wow.

A fitting end. Good job. :)

*begins to wait impatiently for the sequel*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
*sniff* Hurry up with that sequel :)
Ewok Kid chapter 18 . 10/2/2002
This chapter totally blew me away!

Best reconciliation scene I've ever read!

Excellent...it really knocked my socks off!

Can't wait for the sequel. This great fic is gonna be hard to top, but I'm sure you'll succeed!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »