Reviews for IT
Airenee chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Hilarious!
Biggest misunderstanding! Lolol.
Can't wait to read the rest!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
The misunderstandings were sooooo funny! Poor Damian. Getting his hopes up.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Haha this one is hilarious...and the fact that I as the reader couldn't work out what was in the box either made it all the more so :D I mean I knew it was a misunderstanding (I think lol) but the fact that everything that was alluded to could have matched what people thought, well, well done!
ClipsOnClips chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh my goodness! That was so hilarious. I love the blood reaction at the beginning. The funniest part though was at the beginning I was thinking "there is no way their getting married" but about halfway through I was like "holy crap are they actually engaged?" I had so much fun reading this. Of course Damian would start planning the wedding. I feel so bad for him now. Yikes. Anyway I just loved this so much. You did an awesome job!
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh shoooot! DX That picture... It... This story... AWESOME JOB!
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story is great! It was so funny. Great writing.
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Awesome story! I hope you write a second part to clear things up someday. Thanks for the excellent read! Happy Writing!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hilarious story, my dear! XDDD
I loved it! Your writing skills are wonderful; you should be proud of it.

I'm sorry about your Uncle - but I believe he is a blessed man, because you love him so. ;)
Bless you.

Now, how would Dick and Bruce escape?
I don't know any appropriate manner except for:
a) spilling the beans honestly ("it's a misunderstanding blah blah blah" - which would get Jason murdered/hunted by a certain devil :P LOL);
b) feign break-up (oh yeah this would be another hilarious outcome - Bruce and Dick having to feign break-up at every scene Damian's around). But I believe Damian would try to force them back using ALL methods before he actually sees it hopeless and give up. This boy takes "family" serious, so he'll be hell-bent to form the bonds, even if it's...odd. XDDDDD
I hope this cheered you up. Because I sure was cheered up by your story! XDDDDD I loved it, my dear!

Regards, Candle-tender Yena
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh. My. God. It was hilarious!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
A wedding of convenience? A fake wedding for appearances? Then telling Damian the truth? Then they would have to get a divorce . . . How do they make Damian happy . . . Maybe getting married isn't such a bad idea . . . Partners for life . . . Oh boy . . .
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
(I'm sorry things aren't going well for you! If it will make you feel a bit better, I must say that looking at what you can produce when you're feeling miserable, is very impressive!)

I loved this! I was trying to guess what was actually in the ring box throughout, and I got pretty close - I thought it would be some heirloom of Thomas Wayne's like a tie clip or cufflinks - but I never would have guessed it would be something belonging to Martha Wayne, especially the pearls she wore the most significant night of the batfamily's lives! (Ugh, and the blood that was on it - such a perfectly tragic detail...)

The various reactions of the heroes were great. I tried to read both by thinking Bruce and Dick were actually engaged and by seeing them being as father-and-son, and I could readily see both sides - kudos to you for making the story so natural from both perspectives!

Finally, I must say how much I loved Damian's reaction. Of course he would be delighted with the thought of having Dick as a second parent - and for him to plan the wedding down to the last detail (like the obsessive little batchild he is)... it was a perfect ending!

Thank you so much for writing such an entertaining piece! I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning reading it, despite having to get up the next day for work, because I just couldn't stop once I'd started!

:D BookJunkie
ARL15 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
FUNNY! Great story, I hope to see more stories from you soon!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This story was hilarious! One misunderstanding became a huge problem.

My sympathies about your uncle.
AlsoI'mBatman chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard it hurt! lol thank you for writing!
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
wow this is awesome! good job keep up the good work, and honestly i wouldn't mind if Bruce and Dick do end up together. Lol it would be funny after telling everyone they are not together only for them to get together.