Reviews for A Learning Experience
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hey its me again.
All I wanted to say is that I have a new IDEA! Let me give you a little background info so you can understand my inspiration.
Background: I have contacts. When I was younger I used to get horrible headaches but would never tell Anyone. I didn't want them to worry. Later on, I realized that I couldn't see very far. Then I knew I NEEDED glasses but I STILL didn't tell anyone cause I thought I would look dorky. I really needed them for school so I told my parents and they took me to the eye doctor and told me if I was worried I could always get contacts so I did.

Plot: Alaina basically has the same story I do. you really don't have to do this prompt if you don't want to because you don't want her to have contacts or glasses. YOU ALSO DONT HAVE TO WRITE OVER LABORDAY WEEKEND! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUR STORIES NO MATTER WHAT! THANKS!
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AND THE STORY WAS AMAZING AGAIN I ALWAYS RE-READ UR STORIES
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH WHEN I READ THAT IT MADE WE SCREAM FOR JOY IN REAL LIFE I HOPE THE NEIGHBORS THINK IM OK BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE WITH HER IF I HAVE ANY IDEAS I WILL ALERT U THE SECOND I GET A CHANCE U R MY FAV WRITER AND UR PAGE IS SAVED IN MY BOOKMARKS