Reviews for Through Eyes Like Stars
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2020
Oh... My... Word.
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 7 . 3/6/2019
This is an interesting take on the story, and really well written. I liked it a lot, well done!
xK5ws chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3fS6st0ris8
Astroboy lover chapter 6 . 7/6/2018
Yay you're back! I was wrong about him being possessted byTobio but it makes more sense this way and I love how possessive over Astro it makes me love him more.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 9/28/2017
Aw poor Tobio :( And Astro too, but I think it must be harder for Tobio
Kitty Lue chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
I was so excited to see this updated! I love this idea, and look forward to reading what happens next. :D
Astroboy lover chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
What did Tobio do to astro did he posses him or someting?
eha1234 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
amazing
StudentOfMetropolisUniversity chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I wish you would come back and finish this story... I really like it... :(
TheQuietWoman chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh, and the title... AWESOME. This is poetry/fiction. Great writing!
TheQuietWoman chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
This story is amazing! The other idea sounds cool too, but personally I like this better. You write so well! Like this line here Those awful questions bloomed in her head like poisonous flowers. That's so different! I absolutely love it!
I really want to know what Tobio did to Astro and what Astro is doing and saying in that old house. This is awesome and I hope you update soon!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Heya, I read this over at the forums. Nice to know you've still got the inspiration to work on this. Also, a Fatal Frame-styled Astro Boy fiction would be interesting. I can't say I've never played around with the idea :)
Tetsuwan Penguin chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Tobio was 'haunting' the house while Tenma and 'Astro' lived there? Is that why Tenma went mad? Was Tobio at least a little upset about being replaced and did Tenma feel this? Is that why he rejected Astro?

Wow.
Tetsuwan Penguin chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Zoran/Uran was given the ability to communicate with animals. I got the idea that was the reason she could see Tobio, she's 'sensitive' to the aura of living beings which gives her the ability to 'mind meld' with animals, and it seems, ghosts.

I love this idea, I hope you can develop it into a good story. So far it's really good.