Reviews for Arrowed
elaine0510 chapter 1 . 5/29
Thanks for the story. Even deer owe their lives to John. Love it. And elbow shots instead of kneecaps. Well done!
watlocked chapter 1 . 4/1
hehehe, John and Finch are great together. I absolutely adore their friendship, and I love this little adventure. John getting shot protecting a deer, that is so him. :D LOVED IT.
b chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I loved it! Good job ;)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
They are sooo good together and good for each other! Nice little story. Would have liked more personel interaction.
Mamahub chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Excellent hurt/comfort fic!

They have each had so much pain in their lives, both physical and emotional. So it is always fascinating to see how they deal with it and help each other through their current struggles.

Thanks for sharing this with us on the POI Discussion Forum!
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
It's amazing how you managed to keep this an even blend between pain, tension, and humor. Poor Reese, but I loved the character development that you gave both of them; your writing is really wonderful.
shirik40 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was incredible! Thank you much
spyslikeus chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Loved it! Reese whump is sooooo yummy (I know twisted but true.) Thank you!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lot of angst, just what I needed! And shameless Reese whump is what gets me to write most of the times, so it's much appreciated.

You did a good job with our two favorite guys, thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is a very sweet story. I love h/c. You did a great job with the characters, especially for a first fic in POI fandom. I could see a few little word mistakes since English isn't your first language but they weren't bad and didn't throw me out of the story. Thanks for sharing! Write more with Reese and Finch.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It's nice reading of John and Harold in their down time...a lot of fun to explore even if John still can't avoid serious injury (not that I mind). And if this is your idea of shameless Reese whump please write more because I think it was so much more than that. You write very well for English not being your first language! Thanks for sharing.
poi922 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Aw, I missed this one when first posted!
Great story, depicting the support these two men offer each other: Finch dressing a wound when we know he hates blood, and Reese trying to make light of it all...because he knows Finch hates blood. Thanks for sharing.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I really love the plot of this story and think that the characterization is great - Reese being specific about the shots was a great detail
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I'm more a hurt Finch friend, but I think your story was good. Thank you for sharing
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
"Shameless Reese whump" is a favorite of mine as well. LOL

I loved this. Not only because it was a great hurt/comfort and friendship story, but also because of the insights you included into both characters thoughts regarding the other. I thought you wrote both characters very well, and I liked the scenario you placed them in. :)

And I was very happy that the poachers were left with very painful injuries, because I share Reese's and Finch's disgust.

Thanks so much for writing, and please write more! I'm adding this to my favorites. :)

Tru