Reviews for Misplaced
Do you have something against the shunshin? aka body flicker. Do you also have something against ninja speed? Why the hell are the shinobi running the same speed as other people? Why is Naruto such a bitch? Seriously, body flicker/reverse summoning would have solved a shitton of the problems Naruto had with bad positioning.

How is Naruto threatened at all by bullets. Look at the haku fight, not even one tail of kurama's is enough to spit out tens to hundreds of needles.

Also, why are the biju afraid of dying? they reform. Also, how could naruto die of "pain". It is impossible to die of pain, only thing that could happen is if it causes a heart attack which the Biju could easily heal. The hachibi can use lighting, it can act as a freaking defibrillator. Kurama alone, with less than a tail again, forcefully reopened a freaking direct hit 64 palms. Even if you argue that the alien inhibitors are stronger, He has like 80 or so of them open as a starting point, meanwhile neji closed all of them. so kurama had no base to start with, and he unlocked it all almost instantly. Naruto can handle all 9 tails of Kurama's energy and mix it with sage mode, and all the other biju. please try and die of a heart attack with that much life force.

I like your stories cuz ur a good author, but can you give explanations for these?
Nice work i loved the plot points in this chapter! I'm so curious to see what happens next!
Ps i loved little kaguya
Phiver chapter 38 . 11/11
I just found this story the other day and I fell in love with it! you're a pretty great writer and you've done a good job so far keeping a well-known story interesting and fresh! i can't wait to see where you go from here! I don't quite know how to feel about the child; on one hand, it seemed a little out of place, after all why would Aria give herself such a large weakness? On the other, I do think Naruto should still feel some resentment towards Aria for what she did, using him in such a manner was almost a betrayal... anyway, that's not to say that i dislike this story or where it's going at all! I still very much like it and can't wait for the next chapter, i was just offering some personal thoughts on the previous chapter lol. Thanks for all you've written so far, and keep up the good work!
aDarkOne chapter 38 . 11/11
So the human wank has gotten so bad that even Mordin has been nerfed as a result.
NARUTO is FINALLY a father!
Just a little nitpick but nothing major. You can't die from pain. It's physically impossible. You can go into shock, yes. You can pass out, yes. But you can't die from pain aline. Now he could burn out his entire chakra network or something like that and die. Again, just a nitpick. Great chapter either way.
Kelsyk chapter 38 . 11/8
I like where the story seems to be going. Good chapter.

Whoever normally proofreads your work did not do a good job on this chapter. I found enough errors to be noticeable and annoying.

"could you stop at the top" - "could you start at the top"

"found notes by besides" - "found notes by bedsides"

"what did the notes?" - "what did the notes say?"

"matters because not does it" - "matters because not only does it"

"how else can you eat that stop?" - "how else can you eat that slop?"

"smoking toad that was a jug of sake?" - "smoking toad with a jug of sake?"

I am sure there are more, but I didn't become annoyed enough to start recording until about half way through the chapter.
Unknown chapter 38 . 11/8
What. The. FuckHiw could you leave it like that im literally in tears right now. Hurry up with the update and cool cliffhanger still crying though . I doubt anyone expected naruto to have a kid byt for aria to say he cant see her thats sad.
Quathis chapter 38 . 11/10
Some more answers and more questions and one whopper of a surprise. Until next time.
dekuton1 chapter 38 . 11/10
I can honestly say that this was one of the better chapters of this series. Of course just about any character interaction,growth,and development is something I personally prize more then action. Which is why I don't believe this is "filler". Lot of developments. And at least one choked up moment for me while reading this chapter. Well done . Keep up the good work
The Lost Fox chapter 38 . 11/9
Wwwwooooo new chapter. And so many things happening here. I enjoyed this. Its not a filler to me. Its a time between the missions to go and talk to each and every crew member. Which really tick me off when they have it in earlier games then they remove it. Like Dragon Age 2. But anyways great chapter! And we have he story of Eric passed. Oh my. And the Ronin are lead by Naruto! My oh my!
NF15617 chapter 38 . 11/9
Always nice to see another long and interesting chapter in this story. I like the ideas and starting plot points that you have added here and I now want to to know how Hanabi is doing at the academy for humans, being an Asari and all. I will be looking forward to how you shape the plot in future chapters.

One thing that I am really interested in seeing is Naruto have a large disagreement with one or more of the biju as they seem to set along too well even though they know so much about the other. I would like to see some conflict between the those two factions that lasts for more than one chapter and is about some plot point, major or minor doesn't matter.
Markus-Antonius chapter 38 . 11/9
Damn... That was real cold. Understandable but Damn ice cold
Alex2909 chapter 38 . 11/9
i did not expect naruto and aria to have gotten a daughter while he was down. hope naruto and aria get back together on a more permanent basis at some point
darkerdeepdown chapter 38 . 11/9
A few homophones that you messed up, I would reccomend a read through again slowly, but plot wise I like it
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »