Reviews for Misplaced
Frontrunner Omega chapter 33 . 4h
I do so enjoy this story. Please continue to brighten my outlook on the future of fanfiction.
fresh prince1 chapter 33 . 7/26
what the fuck they were tiring to get a shinobi body for years and then they somehow get his! It had better be a good reason for somehow getting his body.
FLARECROWN chapter 33 . 7/26
Very amazing story, really it truly is. Like how well written it is, can't wait for the next chapter.
powerfist0198 chapter 33 . 7/24
Is naruto ever going to get his full strength back?
James321 chapter 33 . 7/23
So is naruto not going to be able to use chakra or any of the bijuu anymore?
displeased chapter 33 . 7/22
I totally did not see this coming.
How the FUCK did Naruro end up in the Tribe's clutches!? I am assuming that the safeguards are keeping Naruo from taking to the Biju, right!?
BS chapter 33 . 7/22
If naruto is gonna work for akatsuki it will be total bullshit.
Not to mention how person who could create thousands clones, teleport, destroy freaking continents if not planets was captured by being so inferior, who couldnt crack chakra for hundreds years (and almost all humans has it) Sudenly after getting naruto can ban him from us3ing chakra
TheBlakkat09 chapter 33 . 7/24
please don't take too long with updating this time I definitely want to see what happens next.
ahsanrox chapter 33 . 7/24
great story so far,
but i really wanna know did you skip a chapter or something bcz the last chapter didnt make any kind of sense, i even reaf the chp 32 to see if i forgot anything or how did the story reach here.
Karibanu chapter 33 . 7/24
Well, I'm probably not going to drop this fic straight off for anything in particular, but I did spend the opening hour or two of ME2 attempting to either kill or piss off every member of Cerberus I found, and got sufficiently annoyed when I couldn't - specially given the choices I'd made all the way through ME1 - that I just stopped playing it. Tried again later just to see what happened and well, bleh, I still wanted to do a lot of things I had no option of doing :P

Canon Naruto is generally not actually cooperative with real antagonists, and anyone he's found misguided he's usually almost killed first; how that is going to work when he's a lot darker here I don't know. I'd frankly see him knifing the first Cerberus ship crew he comes across & disappearing into the galaxy to find out what's wrong with himself rather than any real cooperation. There's plenty of more grey-area characters around ( Aria, Kasumi, Garrus on Omega - that'd be an interesting plot, others if they're a bit cliché ) to give plot hooks.
Master-of-Mythology chapter 33 . 7/24
Hmm, interesting. I'm curious how taking Naruto's chakra will alter his character and the story.
PredatorHun chapter 33 . 7/24
Oooh, interesting! Wonder what the Tribe did to Naruto. I am also curious about the transition from ME1 to ME2. I eagerly await the next chapter to see what's gonna happen.
ninjafox911 chapter 33 . 7/24
wow... i have not played mass effect, but damn that was awesome, felt like playing splinter cell conviction ... wish he had sonar goggles ... overkill lol.
Markus-Antonius chapter 33 . 7/24
So the collectors ambushed them when he went to sleep after omega. He "died" probably in a similar way to Shepard. As for the chakra... nanomachines son.

... boom.