Reviews for Misplaced
Thank you for writing this story.
Thank you for sticking with it for years.
And I hope you will for many more years to come.
Thank you for posting this story.
The 'lemon' is good. Mainly because there was actual character progression there. Their relationship was shown and even future possibilities are briefly highlighted. It was done quite well.

One quick note. It is something I hate. As in 'what was read could never be unread.
You are warned.
There is 'blonde' for a female person with blond hair. And 'blond' for a male person with blond hair.
So blond male.
And blonde female.
And you are doing it wrong.
I read it once long ago and now I can't help noticing. IT'S HORRIBLE. To notice that is, in the grand scheme of things it's a minor complaint.

Thank you for writing this.
Those 'fillers' are the PILLARS of every good story.
The interaction between the characters is what makes us care about them.
And if we care about them, then we are invested and actually want secondary characters to survive a fight.
That the main character survives, Naruto, is almost a given, but secondary characters might die at any moment.
If there is no interaction with them, why should we care?
No, these so called 'filler' chapters are very important.
Thank you for writing them.
And thank you for writing this story.
Your story has reached an intimidating lenght.
Also, quite often people leave reviews to influence the writer.
It's difficult to influence you when you are 600k words behind.
Often people only review the last chapter... It might take some time for them to reach there.

Thank you for posting this.
Yes the Rinnegan was obvious.
I was embarrassed that I did not catch on till chapter 5 ish.
-.-

Thank you for writing this.
I've been thinking about it for the past chapters.
Now that you have given Humans a powerup, them using chakra, you have to make the other races stronger too.
Somehow.
I think you need something, however I can't think of what.
I know you have written almost 1m words already and ther are some awkward things (don't Assari have this shield thing, so wouldn't that make them more difficult to knock out?) but I believe these things will decrease in frequency as the story goes on.
The messing of the two franchises is GLORIOUS and can justify just about anything you do.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Guahanboy98 chapter 64 . 9/18
What chapter did Maria die in again? There is so much to read I lost track.
Shinteo-5 chapter 65 . 9/17
No kagebunshin reenactment? Wasted opportunity...
A three piece suit has a waistcoat, you described a two piece. The shirt doesn't count for the number of pieces.
mundanebeast chapter 65 . 9/12
Hmmm wonder you have an interesting setup regarding Iz...decendant of a certain someone perhaps
Adran06 chapter 8 . 9/11
To be fair, if the Biju are still separated, you can argue that it's impossible to use their power and make it comparable to the Jubi unless they all work together as one (and lets face it, none of them get along well enough for THAT to happen, barring a world-destroying threat like Madara or Kaguya). As long as that isn't happening, they could probably only use their powers individually, or maybe in combinations of 2 Biju, 3 at the most and only for the ones that really get along.
Markus-Antonius chapter 65 . 9/8
Always nice to read your stuff man!
dekuton chapter 65 . 9/8
you paint the war in your story better the what the war was in canon which I think was essentially like a 5 day event or so. your variation is an actual war. and i applaud you for that. well done
V01dSw0rd chapter 65 . 9/8
Wouldn't you write "he keeps surprising ME/US with his words" or "he keeps BEING surprising with his words"?
Also; "it either CAME FROM Full Immersion or was inspired by it"

I agree with the idea of defectors. If GATO, who would rub people the wrong way even though he had money, had people who worked for him only because of said money - of course Obito would have them.
Shadow chapter 65 . 9/7
Another amazing chapter, loved it, cant wait to read the next chapter, keep up the great work and please update soon!
2,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »