Reviews for Misplaced
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 2/25
At first I was really interested to see your world building. A space-faring civilisation utilising chakra? Awesome.

But you have so far only used chakra as another bionics, only even less so. Some wind chakra coated blades in practice, literally only two clones in combat, a few combat jutsus and only one used by a character other than Naruto.

No advances in chakra control, no new jutsu even after two thousand years, no chakra-powered equipment, nothing.

I wanted to see fuuinjutsu augmented skin-suits powered by chakra! Shadow-bullets! Laser-like and rapid/constant fire combat jutsu! Chakra powered/fuuinjutsu 'energy' weapons! Specially designed Interplanetary summoning/space-time jutsus for travel between major planets!

Chakra powered vehicles and ships, space jutsus, crazy advanced medic nins one per team!

And so far it's just a weaker Naruto throwing spikes bits of he's getting into the swing of things, but you specifically stated he's got most of his skill and power back, not to mention the nine bijuu and the abilities they grant. And the crazy amounts of chakra.

I want to see him henge into the enemy and surprise them! Kawarimi away from shots, behind enemy lines. Powerful jutsus, rasengans everywhere, shadow clones everywhere, at least wind chakra on his blades! Shunshin behind them!

I know it would be OP, but that's the character and the universe you chose to crossover with. Chakra is powerful, Naruto has heaps of it, jutsus are powerful and ever growing, Naruto has shadow clones to learn them, and it's been two thousand years. The Shinobi would have altered, bettered, and created new jutsus by the bucketload. Especially with another way and space aliens in the mix!

And on top of that, I'm a little confused about why the element zero had to be removed from Hanabi in order to give her a chakra system. I get that whatever happened might have purified it away, but I got the impression that all living things had chakra, most just have a tiny amount and don't know how to access it. Or can't.

Anyway, interesting story. Hope you consider world building it a little more. You've created an alternate earth, but changed very little so far in actual practice.
Jameslw chapter 32 . 2/23
great please continue
i like it i hope the second part comes out soon! ps i like the pairing naruto/aria
The Writer of the shows chapter 32 . 2/16
I would like to see a 3 way pairing with aria and tali with naruto pleas keep up the good!work
CelticMonk chapter 9 . 2/12
Love the story this far but I'm highly disappointed that the one time I see nihlus survive the counsel meeting is STILL the same, so much potential wasted.
Ezkutu chapter 32 . 2/9
Naruto with Aria? [...] Well damn! I don't know if we should congratulate or pity him... Steve Carell was the 40-year virgin, well Naruto had him beaten! Great finish with Naruto wondering Omega's N1 Rule, you made my day. Kidding aside, I didn't see this pairing -or any pairing- coming, but still nice to see some variety; so kudos for that. Now that the ME1 storyline are done and ME2 approaches, I'm wondering and will be waiting to see what your beginning angle will be. Overall, great fic!
Story Artist chapter 32 . 2/5
This was for this chapter:

Wow. So he is paired with Aria. That is a really good match. I'm really curious to see what will happen when she meets the Tailed Beasts. Also, how she will react when she is told Naruto is their Jinchuuriki.
Story Artist chapter 31 . 2/5
Wow. Aria. Good match. I'm curious to see how she will react when she meets the Tailed Beasts. Also, how she will take Naruto being their Jinchuuriki?
Kaiju Fan chapter 32 . 2/5
Naruto paired with Aria. That. Is. AWESOME! I can't wait to see how this will turn out. Will she become member on the Normandy?
Great chapter it was awesome i loved the moment between aria and naruto and i think the pairing is great! I hope the sequel comes out soon!
Are you refering to the sequel to your "Bodyguard of Azula" story!?
GentleReader1120 chapter 9 . 2/4
Great story so far, only turnoff is his subservient attitude toward those of higher rank/status, this is naruto, you could be the creator of the universe/life as we know it and he would say "what's up jiji" or "ba-chan" or something else disrespectful or demeaning to ones status, half his personality is gone without that attitude
WarKnyte chapter 32 . 2/2
Nice nice work. Excellent stuff. Good character and plot development here too.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 32 . 2/1
2000 years... 'bout time he lost that damned V-card. Oldest fucking VIRGIN in the universe. And losing it Aria? Nice one.

Okay, perverted moment aside (Hey, I'm human, male, and alive) this was a well-done chapter. The kid was something I could see coming, but the mother still being alive too? Well I missed the reference to multiple people... but my comment on the "illegitimate love child" wasn't far off, the kid was just legitimate.
midcore chapter 32 . 1/30
great chapter, update soon.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »