Reviews for Misplaced
Vanessa Masters chapter 101 . 6/15
Fantastic story, I loved every word.
NEETReader chapter 9 . 6/14
good
Thanks for the chapter
So Naruto’s parents approved him of having threesome. What is wrong with you?!
So naruto and his team are in holidays for 2 weeks while Earth in being destroyed by reapers. And you give a stupid reason for that, Naruto won’t do that, he knows his priorities.

Plus Samantha, Aria and Naruto having threesome even though Aria and Naruto have a daughter. And Naruto is Fone with it.

I just hope Naruto dies end of the Chapter.
This chapter is a total waste.
Vanessa Masters chapter 100 . 6/5
The woman turned at the voice, her eyes widening too. It was clear she was Anko's mother just from their similar looks alone. "Anko?" she said.

That was all she needed to hear. "MOMMY!" she cried, slamming into her side. Her mother caught her in a tight hug, falling to her knees but still holding her. Mother and daughter were crying happily as they held onto each other. "You're alive you're alive you're alive you're alive!"

"So are you! Oh sweet Kami, you're alive!" She looked out the hotel door. "Gendo! Anko's alive! She's here!"

A man ran into the lobby, saw Anko in her arms, and immediately engulfed them both in a hug. "Baby girl, you're alive!" he said, choked up beyond all doubt.

Any other time, she would've hated him using her pet name in public. But now, she reached out and hugged him too. "Daddy!" She had never thought that they would be alive. And now she had them back. Oh Kami, she had them back!

Both her teammates stood off to the side, smiling at the sight. They were happy for her. Suddenly, arms wrapped themselves around Hashirama, lifting him off the ground in a bone-crushing hug. "Dad!" he shouted on reflex. "Put me down! I'm not eight any—" He stopped looked back at who was hugging him. "Dad?"

Nawaki had tears trailing down his face but he was smiling happily. "Hashi, you're alive!"

"Dad!" He turned around as best he could and hugged him back, laughing and crying in equal measure. Once his feet touched the ground, he looked around, hoping for the next best thing. "Where's Mom, is she here? Is she alright?"

"She's fine," his father assured him. "She's at the medical station."

"The medical station? Was she hurt?"

"No, no. She wasn't hurt," he said with a big grin. "She was giving birth to your little sister."

At first, those words didn't mean much to him. But once his brain processed the information, it struck him like a thunderbolt. "Little sister?"

His father nodded. "You're a brother now."

"I…what…how?" How did this happen?

His grin turned mischievous. "Well, your mother and I stayed with each other while on Earth and there were nights when we were lonely and bored—"

Hashirama instantly made a face. "Ew, Dad, stop! You don't need to tell me that!" Once that was out of his system, he looked at the obvious again. "I have a little sister?"

"Yes, you do. Her name's Tsunade."

Aww

Sad about Jiraiya.

And so the Illussive Man is a clone of Shini! O.o
Vanessa Masters chapter 99 . 6/4
The husk came forward, stepping underneath a light. The second they saw it proper, everyone there was floored. "No," whispered Naruto, hoping that what he was seeing was an illusion, something the Reapers did to mess with his head. But even as he hoped, he knew it was a dead hope. What he saw in front of him, he knew it was real without turning on the Rinnegan.

It was Musashi, still holding his bokken.

"Shit," Garrus said, staring at his old friend. "The Reapers got you back on the Citadel, didn't they?" He didn't get an answer, not that he was expecting one. Musashi kept looking at them with those dead eyes. He looked human, for the most part. Whatever change that made a husk what it looked like they could see it affecting him. His entire left side had changed, his hand already starting to lengthen into claws. Strangely enough, it was his right hand that still look human. Perhaps it was because it was holding the bokken and that remained unaffected.

Their former friend took his ready stance, pointing the bokken at them all. Guns snapped up and pointed at him in response. "Musashi, you know that we've got you dead to rights," Naruto told him. "If you've got some willpower left, lower the bokken, step aside. If there's a way to undo what happened, I'll try to find it. I promise you that."

"That's a promise you're not going to be able to keep," Kurama told him somberly. "He's dead, gaki. You know that. Hell, probably everyone who was still on the Citadel when it was taken is dead, Rin and her hound included."

That maybe the case, but he had to hold out for hope. "There might be a way." Then he noticed the bokken moving. It only shifted a few inches, but now it was pointing at someone specific. He looked and saw it was pointing at Kojirō.

The swordsman saw the same thing. He walked to the front and stared down his half-brother. "This is between the two of us," he said. "And we don't need an audience." Musashi stared at him for another long moment. His head twitched down for a second and his eyes flicked to the side. Kojirō caught it all. "Go," he told the others.

Damn! Damn! Damn!
Vanessa Masters chapter 98 . 6/4
Ruko gave him a suspicious look. "What's going on?"

"You'll see." He turned to the door. "Just remember, they can smell fear."

That was puzzling to hear but it also urged their sense of curiosity on. They walked into the Den. There were five people waiting in the Den. Of all things, it was their clothes that marked them as having been resurrected by the Edo Tensei. While she was absorbing that fact, Ruko also noticed two other facts that made her freeze on the spot.

Spiky blonde hair and blue eyes, much like her own.

Long red hair.

She knew who those hair colors belong to and she could see them easily. After all, they were in the front. "Oh hell," she said in her own mind. Suddenly a strong urge to run filled her body. Her feet started itching to turn around and bolt. Yet for some reason, she stayed in place. She didn't know why. She noticed who the others were (Iruka Umino, Jiraiya the Toad Sennin, and Tsunade Senju, the Godaime Hokage), but she didn't find that as important. She just kept staring at Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage, and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki.

And if Naruto had it his way, her parents.

"Naruto," Minato asked, "who are the ladies?" He looked as polite as he sounded but he also looked confused. The confusion was shared amongst the others, especially Iruka. Only Jiraiya and Tsunade seemed aware of where they were and what was going on.

Naruto looked back, at her. Before she could do anything, even say no, he took her gently by the arm and led her to the front. "Mom, Dad," he said. "This is Ruko, my sister." He looked at her. "Ruko, these are our parents."

She didn't say anything. She felt like she couldn't say anything. All she could do was stare at the two dead people as they stared back at her. She had seen pictures of them, read the history books (which seemed to be mandatory when becoming a part of the Clan), but it was nothing compared to seeing them in person. Just what the hell was she supposed to say to them? She didn't know. She never thought she would meet them. She had heard her brother had the Edo Tensei but never once did she consider he might use it to summon them. He hadn't before. What was she supposed to say?

In the end, it didn't matter. Kushina was the one who broke the silence, by reaching out and pulling her into a tight hug. "Awwww!" she exclaimed, nuzzling her new daugther's face, "You are so cute! I have such a cute daughter, ya know!" She stopped and stepped back, taking a good look at her hair. She frowned. "What have you done with your hair? Where's the rest of it?"

"It's my hair, I can do what I want with it!" she snapped back on instinct. "Besides, I think it looks good on me!"

The first one who reacted was Iruka, who laughed. "She's Naruto's sister, alright," he declared. He knew that snap at authority anywhere.

_

The whole family together, fourr generations...above ground lol
Vanessa Masters chapter 97 . 6/4
Not the effing Illusive Man!

_

The Leviathan turned its eyes just slightly to look at him. "…You show the same tenacity and stubbornness as your predecessors, much more than usual. Perhaps that is why the Reapers see you as a threat."

"His predecessors?" Javik repeated.

"He must mean the original rebels," Naruto said. It made sense.

"No. Your species was there, before the cycles began."

A long silence filled the cave as both human and Prothean digested that piece of information. "…Are you saying that the human race fought against your kind?" the blonde asked, wanting to be sure he heard it right.

"You were not the first, nor were you the last. You were not the smartest or the strongest. But you were tenacious, refusing to give up when our thralls would have an advantage. That turned the tide more often than not. And you were crafty. It was thanks to your species that the rebels chose to hide than fight the Reapers in the first harvest. And with each harvest, when it was clear that the Reapers would succeed, you would hide, begin again."

An image forced itself way painfully into Naruto's mind. It was Earth, but not the Earth he knew. The lands were different, unrecognizable. He saw seven continents, two joined by a thinning strip of land, and one alone in the ocean, surrounded by islands. Did a part of one of the continents looked like it was shaped like a boot? But then the lands shifted, changed. They kept changing, pieces disappearing beneath the water only to reappear later, in a different place, in a slightly different shape. Each time the shape changed just enough to be recognizable from the last but that was it.

"Every time you hid, every time you reemerge, every time you fought against biotics and then the Reapers, your world changed and your people changed. Your allies were once many but with each cycle their numbers were whittled down, each time more than one losing their chakra and then their lives. But still you fought. And now you're here."

The image left his mind, just as painfully as it entered. Naruto drew in a shuddering breath. This was a lot to take in. "Alright," he said. "Now what?"

"The cycle will continue," the Leviathan declared.

He scowled. "That's not good enough."

"We will survive. You two will remain here as servants of our needs. The Reapers will harvest the rest."

"It's not going to happen, not if you will release us. And besides, you can't hide anymore. The Reapers know where you are now. If you hide today, they'll come tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. They'll keep coming until they know you're dead. But if you fight, you can help us end the harvest."

"Nothing will change."

The blonde set his face in a hard expression. "Coward."

"…What?" The creature sounded almost puzzled by his accusation, puzzled but also annoyed.

_

So humans are what, over a billion years old, or have been around that long?
Vanessa Masters chapter 96 . 6/4
A wild party, I love it.

Even the dead participated.

I wonder if any of them got lucky, and if that would count as necrophilia? Pffft.

Hey, dead, or alive, I'd be all over Lee.

"Hello, Mr. Lee. Or may I call you 'Rock?'"

XD

Fangirl war oh lordy
Vanessa Masters chapter 95 . 6/4
She knew only one person who could summon Madara Uchiha. Naruto. "How desperate are things that he summoned Madara Uchiha?" she wondered. She kept her thoughts to herself. "If you're to fight, then fight."

"And are you going to make me?" he asked.

Suddenly the street and the buildings around them were filled with people. Ashley looked all around, taking in every one of them. The heights, the faces, the clothes, the hair colors might've been different, but there was one common aspect they all shared.

They all had the Sharingan.

The woman who was suddenly standing beside Madara looked him in the eyes. "We're not here for her," she told him sternly. "We're for those creatures."

"Who are you to commend me?" he demanded, looking both annoyed and outraged that someone tried to order him around.

"Mikoto Uchiha, the Hachidaime Hokage."

If seeing Ashley had surprised him, that piece of news caught him flat-footed. His weapons would've dropped from his hands if he had been a less experienced shinobi. "Hokage?" he asked, wanting to be sure that he had heard it right. "You're the Hokage?"

"I was. The first of many." She waved her hand to everyone there.

He followed her hand, getting the silent message. His eyes widened in wonder as he took it all in. "You're all Hokages?"

Another Uchiha landed beside him. This one was an old man. But just because he was old didn't mean he was feeble. "We are," he said in a strong voice, showing just how feeble he wasn't. "Two thousand years' worth of Uchiha Hokages. What you declared has been proven false." Ashley recognized him. He was Shin Uchiha, the current Hokage's predecessor. She remembered him being kind to her family even after they were exiled, having been good friends with her grandfather until the day he died. "Now stop wasting time and get back in the fight," he ordered.

Madara looked around once more, taking in all the Uchiha Hokages. Ashley wondered what he would do next, keeping her gun at the ready. Then he did the strangest thing she thought he could've done: he sighed. "Hashirama is going to rub this in my face," he groused. That was the only thing he said before leaping into the air, taking off back into the fight.

The rest of the Uchiha Hokages followed him. The last one who left was Shin. He looked at her. "Hello Ashley. It's good to see you again." He saw her eyes. "I hope those eyes are necessary."

She nodded. "It was."

"Good." He took off too, leaving her alone in the street. Only then did her legs start to shake. She had to force herself to turn and walk back to the spaceport.

Oooh wow!

Also, will they be Ruko Lawson, or Miranda Uzamaki?

Also, so glad Musashi and his cousin made peace, I bet their mothers are rolling over in their graves, if their dead.
Vanessa Masters chapter 94 . 6/4
Don't you be frustrated, mister principal, you brought the three kids into the school, or someone did.

Awww Ruko gave Miranda's a tattoo.

Also, I'd read the 'good date book' jiraiaya wanted written.

Pffft Wrex, poor Wrex.
Vanessa Masters chapter 93 . 6/4
A hand grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him back. His senses went into overdrive. He lashed out at his currently unknown captor but his strikes were wild and hit nothing. He was pulled back until he was looking at a turian's face. Not just any turian, though. If he remembered correctly, it was the gym teacher. "Hey, let go."

"What do you think you're doing?" the teacher demanded.

He ignored him for his teammates. They were being held by teachers too, a human man and an asari. And for the first time, he noticed that they were standing in the middle of a crowd. The kids in the playground surrounded them. Eyes that were either surprised, amazed, or scornful. He glanced at Anko and Hashirama. They realized the same thing and were surprised too.

The teachers didn't wait for answers. Instead, they walked/dragged the three of them back into the school, right to the headmaster's office. There they were sat down in before the headmaster. They noticed his desk was nicely made of both wood and metal. The two were fused together so well, they couldn't tell where one began and the other ended.

The headmaster looked sternly at them. His sternness was helped by the fact he was a turian. "Who started it?" he demanded.

The Genin looked at one another. "Who started what?" Anko asked.

"The fight."

"What fight?" Jiraiya asked.

"Don't be cute with me," he said, pinning the boy to the chair with his eyes. "I'm talking about what just happened outside."

"Oh, you mean the spar," Anko said, realizing what he was talking about.

"Yes, the fight." He looked at her. "Who started it?"

She had to think about that. "Who did start it?" she asked her teammates.

"Jiraiya did," Hashirama said.

"I did not," he protested.

He looked across the chairs at him. "Who threw the first punch?"

"Who suggested the spar?" he asked back. It certainly wasn't him.

"Ah, right." He hadn't been the one who suggested it either.

They both looked at Anko. "Oh sure," she said, "blame me."

"Was it your fault?" the headmaster asked her, wanting an answer. "Did you start the fight?"

"It wasn't a fight," she told him.

"The three of you started a brawl for no reason. I would call that a fight." His eyes were stern and also judging her.

She didn't like it. Who was he to judge her? She wasn't his student. "It wasn't a fight," she said stubbornly. "It was a spar. There's a difference." There was a knock at the door. The second turian walked over and opened it.

"Who is it?" the headmaster asked.

"It's Mr. Hatake, the math teacher," the turian said, pulling his head back. "He heard about what happened. He's said that he might be able to help."

"There's nothing to help here."

"Hang on," the human, an adult man with a greying beard, said. "Mr. Hatake is a retired shinobi. He might be to shed some light on this."

"…Very well. Let him in," he ordered.

The kids turned to see the man in question walked into the office. He was definitely an Hatake. The grey hair that didn't come with age was very telling. "Headmaster," he said politely, bowing his head. "Thank you for letting me in."

_

Oh, I don't think Naruto knows, oooooh, if he doesn't. Whoever took the kids off the ship are going to be in trouble.
Vanessa Masters chapter 92 . 6/4
The tailed bests in plushies, haha!

Oh, Samara and her daughter,spending time together, nice.

So,Naruto, Aria and Sam try to go for a relationship