Reviews for Misplaced
Jarjaxle chapter 41 . 5h
Just One Question...Where is Kasumi?

Haha Payback is quite bitch ain'tche? Tribe is so going to suffer for now. and sure as hell Naruto is not going to be one that stays behind when others are fighting.

Demon...is that Kojiro...Nah you just said it roundway that it is not him...sorry I am hitting completely empty.
curious 37465 chapter 41 . 2/8
I'm guessing Musashi is the angel and Kojiro is the demon. All and all I have to say this was another great chapter. I have to say I kind of liked the idea of Naruto having this camera view of the team, this way Naruto isn't running in and doing a lot of it himself. Which so far has not been a problem, you do a very good job of making sure Naruto doesn't go into god mode or something like other stories do.

I have to say I am looking forward to what comes next. In all honesty after hearing so many people rage quite the series after they saw the end of three, it kind of killed my own interest in finishing it. So from this point forward I have very little idea of what is going to come next until I go back and finish the game myself.

But regardless, this was great as always and I can't wait for your next update.

Until then, Ja-Ne.
Rangle chapter 4 . 2/8
Wow, Naruto is weaker than a Krogan? Pffft, hahahahaha. This is definitely way AU.
Rangle chapter 2 . 2/8
So, is this story going to be rise of the Council races through learning about chakra and putting the Alliance under their heel? Heheh. Now that Asari child Hanabi has chakra, it's going to spread to other Council races and finally put the humans at their proper place.
Could you please make a chapter about nardoo beating the crap out of the church of the nine because that would be awesome
Zilcho chapter 41 . 2/7
I liked the boarding overall but not a great fan of cam view. The flashbacks or what you want to call them are really enjoyable to read. At the beginning when we got an outline of the events of tj past on earth it felt a bit weird but as the story has progressed fleshing it out with both flashbacks as well as different characters revealing bits and pieces it feels like it fits more and more.
THEtoken1 chapter 41 . 2/6
First, that's for leaving the buji's comments. Secondly even though i want to believe Musashi is the saint, but going on his behavior and his chosen weapon, I'm going to say he's the demon.
kaiser-beelzebub-4th chapter 41 . 2/6
Thanks for the update
BlizzardWolf77 chapter 41 . 2/5
it was interesting to see how Naruto saw what happened years after he left during his friends lives, mostly during a mission that somehow made him miss one hour and that he knows how Sakura is acting like, most likely wishing he could be there to calm her down, and hurt those that harmed his precious people. Im pretty sure if everyone during that time find out he was somehow there, his friends would have hope while the enemies would cower in fear, due to his strength during the war and how he is when he's being underestimated thinking he's not all that
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 41 . 2/5
Brilliant as always
chm01 chapter 41 . 2/5
question, have you considered adding to Naruto's style something like the CQC Solid Snake uses in metal gear solid? it make dealing with enemies that use shotguns, sniper rifles and assault rifles much easier, just saying.
Jebest4781 chapter 41 . 2/5
Man this was fun but can't wait to see on the explanation on how Naruto is getting those visions
PyromaniacVigil chapter 11 . 2/2
Nice setup so far. Human have counters for Asari commandos and Krogan battle masters. What happen when the Reaper turn them into husk?

The secret of chakra was supposed to be safeguarded with the very life of the ninja, but Neji went ahead and mind meld with an Asari... That couldn't have been good for security.
Crazedchef chapter 40 . 1/30
Very impressed, new to the story and just finished the 40 ch. keep up the good work! Question, since the akatsuki replaced Cerberus, does that mean the reapers are gone all together or will the illusive man use their mods to better akatsuki again?
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 1/27
This is the problem with starting a fic for a manga that hasnt ended...If you had waited a few more months before posting this the true villain of the series (kaguya) would have been revealed.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »