Reviews for Death's Little Brother
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 5/25
I am confused by Harry's story about his godfather being appointed the Magical Minister and him healing everyone. Is that a reference to Sirius? And in what realm did that happen? I was assuming that Harry's early life was as canon but then he makes comments like this. The first several chapters ago I just assumed it was someone else talking as it didn't say who was speaking but here it's obviously Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 5/25
I have never before considered how bad Martha's advice at the end of this chapter was before. I mean I always knew the Kent's should probably have told Clark sooner that he was different but I never realized how bad some of their advice was. Well, that is the effect of fanfiction, ruining favorite stories just to make them better (or just different). Thanks for writing.
Rebmul chapter 22 . 5/22
what happened to his aunt who took him in I'm goan assume she's dead or will be for abandoning him
Gojin1990 chapter 36 . 5/11
i like the fact that as an aspect harry probably could do what he wanted bring back the dead and stuff. yet he follows a strict set of rules he probably made up. he never wavers from these rulues either. he doesn't mess with the afterlife because SOMETHING there is worth staying in the afterlife. he knows this even if he may never cross over. and he does not like the idea of pulling them from their rest. or reward whatever is there.
Gojin1990 chapter 33 . 5/11
gotta admit it hurt to read that about bad lex killing good lex. all that prophecy bogus about one of the supermans "brothers" turning on him still ends up true :C but thats not why i stopped reading for awhile. personally I dont want it to end XD the only way you could get the story to end was if harry somehow became something even greater then an aspect(not like a story about some "creator" would be at all entertaining or anything like that), gave up his powers as an aspect(he would never force it on someone else if he could still do the job),or he somehow well and truly dies(not that anyone would be sad for him so much as it would be a good thing, as he knows all his friends and family are on the other side waiting for him. to me the only way it could truly end would be if somehow he reenters his own universe to "recreate" the deathly hallows, therefor continuing the legend of the deathly hallows, in a way he is "freed" and yet he is and always was the ONLY death.)
vmage2 chapter 55 . 5/2
How was the Amaterasu on Earth if it was sent to Oa straight from Mars?
Ash chapter 75 . 4/8
OMG this was so amazing and magnificent and perfection and fantastic and wonderful! I LOVE IT!
NarutoPotter1996 chapter 37 . 4/9
I'm a huge fan of your work. This is the third time that I am reading this series, and its still interesting. I hope you keep on writing such good fanfiction's, you are very good at it.

Best of luck mate,
hope you manage to get out of your house soon
Kaylie Marie chapter 51 . 3/24
Was thinking about this story between classes today because I love this characterization of Harry and remembered something. How old is Hippolyta? I don't know if it'd be a thing or not but you mentioned earlier that souls and sanity deteriorated after four or five millenia. Obviously it's also possible (and probably more likely) that societal isolation coupled with the fact that as queen she probably can't confide in and be counselled by her subjects sort of layered her PTSD back onto itself into something like a paranoid psychosis (Maybe? Psychology is an interest, but not my strong suit) but depending on Hippolyta's age it has the potential to be a thing that happened. Not important, just curious. This entire series is fabulous, by the way.
EvilDime chapter 75 . 3/14
Wow, the size of this fic is EPIC! It's kept me happily reading for quite a number of days. :D

Also, I love all the banter, the jokes, the silly byplay. ...I think that's mostly why I kept reading at this pace. Harry and the gang have grown too powerful for any threat to really register as dangerous, so a bit of the excitement of the initial fic is gone. Also, there are too many protagonists to feel really close to any one of them. But I admit it feels good time and time again to see arrogant jerks smacked down by someone they start out looking down on. :P

Dunno if you care for beta advice, but here's a few mistakes I kept noticing, you might want to watch out for these in the future: 'formally' always ends up as 'formerly', 'foolproof' becomes 'full proof' and there's a lot of 'where' vs. 'were' mix-ups.

You wrote in your notes that you'll eventually continue this part. Is that still a thing? I hope so. I'll enjoy reading more of this. : )

Cheers,
Dime
tellijo chapter 75 . 3/13
Loved it! I certainly hope you'll take it up again.
b00kworm93 chapter 15 . 3/7
I like how you integrated Smallville with the dark knight trilogy
EvilDime chapter 33 . 3/4
I'm not sure about the idea that a clone is soulless. If so, why can't Lex just take possession of the cloned body after his own body is shot? Is something else in there instead of a soul?
kyoshi711 chapter 56 . 2/20
The president of the United States would be Trump. Too bad your story wasn't done in 2017, you would have a hey day with Trump blunders which would be true!
kyoshi711 chapter 31 . 2/17
Superman being kicked in the balls should have had no effect. All of a sudden he is human and can feel pain. What the hell!
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »