Reviews for Death's Little Brother
gjustin035 chapter 70 . 4/5
as for your A/N at the begin of the chapter: please do
potterfanxp123 chapter 75 . 4/3
It's been over a year since the last update, any news on when this great story is getting an update?
Kelvrin chapter 37 . 3/30
Might be interesting to see harry and co teleport to Buffyverse either the same as this versions xander or a different reality. Stargate world might be interesting as well. Many to save there. What would the ascended think of harry as most of them are 20 million years and older as well...lol
Scififan33 chapter 75 . 3/21
Really like this even if the whole Japan thing just confused me like crazy. Hope there's more soon or you start the next one with Sunnydale
AnthonyR89 chapter 75 . 3/16
still an interesting story overall and i hope you update it soon. one thing though, you have batman carrying a gun. Batman has a pathological hatred for guns. the first example that comes to mind is an episode of the justice leage when Deadman accidentally kills somone with a gun while possessing batman. batman is absolutely disgusted by it.

also wondering why you haven't really included Oliver Queen. i realize in Smallville he pretty much just played Batman's role because DC wouldn't let them actually USE batman on the show. just like they never called Clark Superman until the very end of the series. i've also been wondering about the lack of Deathstroke. the smallville version of him could have easily played the role of General Lane in this story. i'm also surprised you barely mentioned Martian Manhunter.

and the arc with Lex's clones would have been a perfect example to bring in Superboy, if you were so inclined. speaking of the Titans, any plans to bring any of the others into the story? like Starfire, Raven, Robin, or Beastboy?
AnthonyR89 chapter 51 . 3/15
still an interesting story so far. that being said, i'm absolutely positive that other people have come up with avatars and aspects. they're far from original ideas. first fanfic i can remember involving Aspects was by either godogma or dogbercarrol (they work together so much i tend to jumble up which story belongs to which). it was a Xander-center fic with Xander being stuck in the DC Universe and sleeping with an aspect, the side effect of which is he gains control over gravity.

he also winds up dating Galatea/Power Girl, while refusing to become a hero, and passing his powers off as being similar to Magneto's. then uses that fact while escaping from a courthouse after being kidnapped to stand trial for the murder of Darkseid.

as you can tell, i remember a lot of the plot, i just don't remember the name of the story offhand.
For your back to sunnydale story combine it with stargate sg-1/atlantis andaybe 1or2 more crossover verses
got an idea what if harry and his superman get caught in a potion explosion and sent across a reality to young justice universe just when kid flash shows Conner the moon you can see it the kids turning around seeing there adults then a sound of something hitting ground at a relatively high speed is a good idea and Conner gets a good role model as his superman is an a ass
bookcoda chapter 1 . 3/3
You are the lord of all potter crossovers!
tamari-sand-ninja chapter 57 . 2/21
I want to say I love your stories. They are all great. I have just one thing though. It is an alpha who is the leader of a wolf pack. The omaga is under him.
Lord Circe chapter 74 . 2/17
Harry...Harry...Harry... You are friends with an Avatar of Time and hundreds of magical beings perfectly capable concealing themselves from all detection, all of whom didn't exist in the time period in question in your universe. All you need is for Barry to pop over with someone, have them grab a hair from a four-year old Luna, and pow, you've got your DNA.
Solutions, people.

Wonderful story.
SonOfNenji chapter 75 . 2/10
It's been a good run

I hope you don't run out of steam anytime soon!

-N
saashi samy chapter 31 . 2/9
i dont like Loise
SonOfNenji chapter 44 . 2/8
In retrospect (way retrospect considering how long it took to realize) Jamie is even more stupid than first apparent, considering it would have likely been quite easy to use the clones for studying and become successful legitimately rather than with his half-assed, darwinistic idea.

I wonder how Bruce/Hulk looks like now that his little green issue is probably solved?

Unless the world is told otherwise, it is very likely they will assume the tech knowledge for the Amaterasu came from Kal-El's ship if/(when) they find out.

The Sheriff's fangirlism was amusing and the up-coming meeting with the UN is something I'm looking forward to.

Your world-building is a high-point and point of commendation for your written work.

-N
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 75 . 2/6
A bit rushed there at the end of this season, but all in all an enjoyable ride so far. Initially I had my doubts as I rarely see a 400k word story through to the end, especially fanfics as the longer ones frequently start to drag. This story kept me going all the way to the latest chapter. I'll be interested to see this continue. But for now, it's off to read your other works.

-Zetsumei