Reviews for NCIS and the Mysterious Door
Poor Gibbs! :D
ctc chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
very nice!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
This isn't a bad story !

The Crimson Mage.
sansone chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story! Gotta love Ducky :)) *raises hand for a sequel* I'll keep an eye out for that. You can also write an AU and have NCIS characters appear as students in Hogwarts before ending up in the Navy Yard, haha
sansone chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
"I cannot risk you running into yourselves" - I love how everything is well-though-out and appreciate the references, being a HP geek myself.
sansone chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Ha! I thought this might be connected to the Room of Requirement *grins* Aww I can totally see Abby studying in Hogwarts, and she'd be either in Ravenclaw or in Gryffindor. I really like the plot - it makes it all seem plausible.
sansone chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Ducky's got the whole British thing going on for him; no wonder he opened the door! I can imagine him chilling with Dumbledore, or teaching Herbology. This is a really good idea for a crossover :))
alix33 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Hehehe.
AW! I wanted to hear their investigation findings AND the rest of Ducky's story!
alix33 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
"A situation this strange and inexplicable is not Jethro's cup of tea at all... Ducky grinned to himself - if Gibbs started drinking tea, then they would definitely have to assume they had slipped into a different reality" - Hehehe.
What were Ducky, Jimmy, Tim, Abby and Gibb's findings, though? After all, they did do an investigation...
alix33 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
"He gestured towards a large picture of a fat, well dressed lady, and placed a finger over his lips. Abby couldn't imagine why they'd need to be quiet around a painting, then to her shock realised the woman in it appeared to be gently snoring. "Wow," she murmured, and poked Tim in the side to draw his attention to it. He looked confused for a moment, but when he saw the movement and heard the quiet but very definite snores, his eyes widened. "Curiouser and curiouser," she whispered. As a scientist, her mind had already been working overtime trying to figure out just how Dumbledore had somehow made Gibbs' gun disappear and a bunch of roses appear." - Abby's and Tim's reaction to the portrait of the fat lady's sleeping made me smile. And I now want to whisper angrily at Gibbs or reprimand him for dropping that bunch of roses.
"Despite lowering his voice, Dumbledore didn't show any sign of running out of things to say. Ducky had met his match in terms of tall tales and intriguing tangents. Even if the man had allowed them to get a word in edgewise," - Hehehe.
"Ducky merely thanked him and got on with his job, ordering the others into action as if forensic autopsies in strange castles assisted by wizards were a normal part of his working life. Abby wondered whether they had been a regular occurrence at some point, and made a mental note to quiz Ducky later." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
"Would you like a sherbet lemon?" he added, drawing a paper bag from a pocket somewhere in his voluminous robe. Gibbs gestured with his gun. "I'd like an explanation." The man looked down at the weapon with an expression not of fear but of distaste. "Horrible things." He muttered something under his breath, and the gun in Gibbs' hand suddenly turned into a bunch of flowers, which he promptly dropped as if they'd bitten him. There was a collective gasp from his team members, but the stranger didn't even seem to notice." - Perhaps if Dumbles transfigured the gun into a bunch of red roses, like the ones Gibbs planted in his garden, he (Gibbs) would not have dropped them like that.
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
"No one had been more surprised than Ducky was to discover that the door opened readily when he put his eye to the scanner." - Yay! I was right!
"He'd reluctantly agreed that since it was Ducky whose eyes had opened the door, he was obviously a necessary member of the party. Jimmy had refused point blank to let Ducky out of his sight, and had unexpectedly shown his mettle in pure defiance." - Yay! for Jimmy Palmer.
"Although it was easy walking and he did not feel tired, Gibbs had the strangest sensation that they were travelling much further than their actual steps." - That is because you are, el jefe! Abby does always contend that you are magical…
alix33 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Ducky has a twinkle in his eyes very similar to that of Dumbles (from the first two movies, Richard Harris was the actor), so who knows?
Lister4eva chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Can't wait for an update xx