Reviews for The Children of Total Drama
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
OHHHHHHHHHHH i see that its been 2 years since you updated! just realized that! you are evil! leaving it like this! shame, shame on your house hold, your car, your animals, your tv, books, movies, games, computers, and fan-fiction! shame update please, more d x d, and als (drake and daphne) and (david and tim)
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
OMG! i love them! (and at first i was like, he likes david but wanting to date Katelyn, and then you pulled the bi and i was like "Oh, mystery solved!") but i love it! its great that you have a gay couple! its really nice and sweet! but i wonder how davids parents would freak? are you going to have a family get together (like david takes tim home but passess him off as his dorm mate instead of boyfriend, and then david grows a pair and tells them that their dating?)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Please fucking continue. This is my drug
Nightwing's Apprentice chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Wow, this looks promising! I like how you're introducing the characters by giving them they're own chapter, as it gives us more of a chance to see their personalities then if you simply wrote a paragraph in their POV each chapter like some authors do. It's quite well-written and I'm interested in seeing more!