Reviews for Wanderers Still
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I really loved this. Did you write a sequel?
Beawild chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Charming story, so sweet. Indeed, it's finally their time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was an absolutely perfect story. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was really great. Thank you!
quirkette100 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Truly you are the Queen of JC fanfic. Every time I read one of your stories I am blown away.
LongLiveLaura chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is the third story of yours I've read today, and my favorite. Tied only with the other two.

This is beautiful. Poetry. Really.
Susanne chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love your stories
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love how he said he was giving back the stars
Lynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I hoped for a ring at the end but I figure they didn't need it
Carrie L chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This one just made me sigh with happiness. The detail of your Earth-located stories makes these somewhat goofy and stiff TV characters vastly more interesting and sympathetic.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I tucked away this one for some long night well after my Summer shenanigans are over and when melancholy strikes deep, and boy am I glad I did that. I LOVE this story Laura! It just made me chuckle, made me all warm and fuzzy, it brought those wonderful Summer nights back, the beach, the friendship, gazing at the starry sky, ahhhh... And the cherry on the top, it's a J/C happy story. And, he's finally swept her of her feet, literally this time, she's in his embrace in a sleeping bag at the beach. Perfect!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Whoops. Can we pretend I'm not doing my best not to cry in class?
Claire Kent chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
What a beautiful story - I love the idea of the gifts of the meteor shower and of a new life. Thank you for sharing!
pennyd chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
A wonderful story, Laura! I really liked the images of exploring the river and the joy in all of them being together. You hit upon a wonderful way for them to continue being together. Thank you for sharing with us.
red2007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! So I finally discovered that though you are a favorite author I somehow never followed you. Which explains how I missed gems like this one. I can feel Chakotays anticipation. There's no grand revelation, no long drawn out profession its subtle and honest and I am in love with this story. I daresay its my new favorite of yours. Wonderful!