Reviews for Letter in Ink
demigodmind chapter 1 . 17h
OMG ARE YOU JESUS?!
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS I'VE EVER READ AND IT'S JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER AND DON'T EVEN MENTION THE END IT'S JUST PLAIN GREAT AND AHHHHH SOOOOO GREAAAAAAAT 33333333333
himynameis chapter 73 . 5/15
Brilliant. Words cannot convey how amazing this story is. Every chapter put a smile on my face. :)
That's a pretty good epilogde. But I don't think Percy's done yet!
IamaGuest chapter 69 . 3/18
Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol . Lol .
IamaGuest chapter 67 . 3/18
So sweet.
IamaGuest chapter 65 . 3/18
Yay! That was cute, even if I'm not sure I ship it yet. I know, "How could you not ship them!", but I like to be committed to the couples I ship. It's weird, and HecateA (who is a great author, too, by the way) has been messing with my mind because her Jeyna is sooo cute! But Jasper... Okay, done ranting, for now.
IamaGuest chapter 64 . 3/18
Go Sally!
IamaGuest chapter 63 . 3/18
They have a name. Solangelo.
IamaGuest chapter 62 . 3/18
Yay! More chapters! This is so incredibly-AGHHH! Okay, good now :)
IamaGuest chapter 61 . 3/18
Awwww! Thanks for this! :) So glad you wrote this. Cookies for all your hard work. (::) (::) (::)
IamaGuest chapter 41 . 3/17
Lol. That would be hilariously, but it's likely that at least one demigod is OCD or something. One of them is spending there time cleaning up after everyone else simpky because the can't leave it. That would make a great one-shot. I request that. I think it would be Annabeth, Jason, or Piper, but I'll let you decide.
IamaGuest chapter 32 . 3/17
Love your writings, even the sad ones like this.
IamaGuest chapter 31 . 3/17
Haha! Grover, the original third wheel.
IamaGuest chapter 24 . 3/17
Yay! Clarisse is awesome
IamaGuest chapter 21 . 3/16
Awwww! They're growing up; it's sad and happy at the exact same time.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »