Reviews for Letter in Ink
laurenthehunter chapter 64 . 4/10
i laughed so much bc all i could think of was my mum storming into my school the same way
laurenthehunter chapter 50 . 3/19
i love this, and i really love the way you write the seven, it feels so natural and funny
Puppy 17 chapter 20 . 1/22
*SOB*
writer wisher chapter 78 . 1/21
I thoght that this story was amazing. Every chapter was unique. I don't like Solangelo butI can definately appreciate how much you put into them. The last chapter could have been more sentimental though. Besides all of that, this story will always be favorite. Thank you so much!
Abbra063 chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Huh, I haven't seen many stories with Malcolm. I really like it.
Abbra063 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
This is a pretty fun story to read so far, I suppose it's lucky for me that there's like, 78 chapters.
RachaelSummer chapter 78 . 11/28/2016
So I might have read all 78 chapters at work today, instead of, you know, working. But I just kept getting drawn back in, every time I tried to set it down! I will probably go back and review a bunch of them (I always want to read the next one, and don't want to stop to review), but I will tell you that a lot made me laugh, a few made me want to cry (I am at work, after all. Can't have that.), and all of them were incredibly well written! I am looking forward to the next bunch as we continue on our PJO journey :)
Guest chapter 77 . 6/1/2016
Fun chapter! Good job with Rachel, she felt very in character. Looking forward to more chapters!
Joyce chapter 77 . 6/1/2016
Yay you're back at this story! Loved this
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Honestly, it would be better if the small insights were not little 3 minute nuggets. Give actual strength to the chapters. Less frustration too.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 77 . 6/1/2016
Huh...I never thought a RachelxApollo pairing would be possibly considering that Rachel can't exactly have a relationship since she's the oracle after all...but who knows. I guess we'll find out once the last book comes out.
HappyBannana chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Perfection
bearah cubecars chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
Fuck you and stupid feelings!
Guest chapter 63 . 3/7/2016