Reviews for Original Sin
mrsnewmans12 chapter 11 . 5/23
Oh I absolutely loved this cute little story! Wish there was more!
Scherherazade chapter 11 . 5/4
Fabulous story. Loved it.
mesa24 chapter 11 . 4/22
Man, I love this story so much! I've probably read it twenty times, and every time is a blast. Thank you for writing your wonderful stories. They make a crappy day into a good one.
HDan chapter 7 . 4/15
i want some kissing and touching from draco too, please ! thank you :P
I've come back to read this again. You are very prolific but I love your stories with Hermione and Draco as adults. Very funny and sexy interactions too. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
JessicaHenry3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hiya,
This is pretty good... I decided to read it because it was recommended on Facebook through Dramione Recommendations lol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Awesome snake choice, and I like how well researched it was. Thanks for writing I really enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Can you please writea book? Please? I've always had a fascination with King Coras. I think it is now safe to say I have a semi-obsession with them.
Supfan chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
And I've already read this one. It only look me three chapters to realize. Well, good enough that I want to read again. Great job lol
Supfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I am leaving this comment having only read the Author's Note and I'm sure I'm going to love it...I'll leave another review later when I've actually begun reading...but I had to say you're kind of amazing haha.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I loved it! I definitely ken why he would have kept his secrets. Not only would he be even more under suspicion for having these gifts, he would have been watched closely by The Dark Lord. Not Cool. I love snakes so I think your choice is fangtastical. : )
Mistress-Cinder chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
You do know how to write sexy shagtastic chapters! : )
Mistress-Cinder chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh I quite like this Harry! Just like Harry in the books. He was good but not too goody-goody and not above using a sneaky trick to get what he needed...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Your Draco is sinful! : ) He is a persistent and charming devill. And I love how he listens to and respects Hermoine.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I love love love how you have set this story up! All sexual tension and intrigue! A healthy helping of awesome sauce!