Reviews for Original Sin
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 5/3
Well, Astoria was in the characters thingy so I guess she did play some kind of role in this!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 5/3
Wow, Draco hasnt been allowed his wand in 7 years then!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/3
Oooh, he’s not an animagus? Shoot :(
TheLastLynx chapter 11 . 3/14
that was... oddly beautiful. However, I HATE snakes which is why I was freaking out the whole time and couldn't quite appreciate the romance of it all
TheLastLynx chapter 8 . 3/14
CUTE! I love your banter :3
BeautifulSamurai chapter 11 . 3/2
Wow, this was such fun and sexy and romantic!
Ryvnspirit chapter 8 . 2/18
FoxPatronus94 chapter 11 . 1/23
I LOVE how fitting the king cobra was, you really really nailed that. Honestly amazing. As was the entire fic, just like all your others. THANK YOU for writing for us, creating such complicated, intriguing, well written stories, over and over again!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
So good... loved it!
DracoShagMe chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Honestly this chapter prompted me to watch a one hour documentary about King Cobras. Fascinating creatures. Amazing epilogue! All the love _
Dy chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
Oooooh! Love love love the story! As usual, your story always fascinating! I guess their first son will be named Ophiuchus rather than Scorpius, how is that? LOL... Don't be sad Scorpy, you will be named for their 2nd or 3rd... or 5th son? Let's the author's decided! LOL
Midnight May chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Amazing research! It was a great story. I liked it.
JasperK chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Loved the way this unfolded.
kuromimi chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Didn't expect two. Thanks for the quick facts in the A/N

Thank you for this story!
5tarlightqueen chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
At this point Pansy (not beeing mentioned) and Cissa (being quick-cleared) are more plotturny than any Greangras or ex one-night-stand thought if Draco rubbs of Mione did the deed her selve.