Reviews for Original Sin
rawr chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Very clever - I love the idea of the albino king cobra!
Red86 chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I enjoyed this so much! Awesome :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
I loves everything of it! Amazing :)
Anon chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Truly enjoyed this one of your best I doubt there a sequel but I would love some sort of continuation I mean come on Draco the king cobra is definitely cool. I loved the scene of him as a snake it was just too cute.
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Great story! I love the explanation of why you decided on a King Cobra-fascinating!
Pharies chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
This was so much fun to read. The mystery of who set everything up and the romantic plot was well pulled together. .

~Tori
hyldeblomst chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
I love this story. I think this is the 4th time that I am reading it. It is well written, it has a good build, it is funny and smoking hot. Cudos
mrsnewmans12 chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Oh I absolutely loved this cute little story! Wish there was more!
Scherherazade chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Fabulous story. Loved it.
mesa24 chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Man, I love this story so much! I've probably read it twenty times, and every time is a blast. Thank you for writing your wonderful stories. They make a crappy day into a good one.
HDan chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
i want some kissing and touching from draco too, please ! thank you :P
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
I've come back to read this again. You are very prolific but I love your stories with Hermione and Draco as adults. Very funny and sexy interactions too. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
JessicaHenry3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hiya,
This is pretty good... I decided to read it because it was recommended on Facebook through Dramione Recommendations lol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Awesome snake choice, and I like how well researched it was. Thanks for writing I really enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Can you please writea book? Please? I've always had a fascination with King Coras. I think it is now safe to say I have a semi-obsession with them.