Reviews for Nova Z
m49p13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
That last chapter was an absolute treat! Thanks so much for helping the Zeta Project live on for the fans!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I absolutely LOVE this! I have just finished re-watching the whole series (I used to watch it as a kid) and found myself a bit disappointed that it was over so quickly, so I decided to read some fanfiction :). I love the way you have carried on the story so believeably, and especially with Zee and Ro's relationship.
Oh and I KNEW IT! That hand closing thing, I mean. I KNEW IT!
Ah great. Now that I've finished reading this, where else am I going to get my Zeta fix? :(
Iglika chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I owe you this review for so long. I love this story, I love evrything here! I reread this story so many times. You are amazing writer! And I still would like to read more Zee/Ro stories, writing by you. Please!
Dragonmaster01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
_
cuteness
*grins*
i liked it!
it was funny when zee slid down the banister
*grins*
this is my favorite zeta story!
can you please write a sequel?
*begs*
o.o
SkyAngeli Akari chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
OMG! Your story was amazing I spent 3 hours reading it without stopping (hehe I should be in bed now! but it was all worthy) I love the way you write your stories..its just amazing..

Hope you write another fic soon _ *hint, hint*

Oh and lastly I think your drawings are very pretty I really liked them..not like mine that are crap ;;

Goodbye, Have a nice day!
Jess Idres chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I love this fic! Although, I must say one thing- if you've ever babysat toddlers, they not only run around nekkid no mattedr how hard you try, they are quite impressed with er, that between their legs. Originally I was worried that you were going to do something drastic, like turn Zee into a girl. But I want a sequel, ya hear? A HAPPY SEQUEL!
chickens chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
i think this is probably the best zeta fic i have ever read. you got the cariktors (sorry im bad at spelling) down

to a nich. you had a great plot, you wrote it butafully, and i can't think of anything bad to say.

i started to read it at a friends home and was REALLY upset when i had to go.

i was glued to the computer untill i had to sleep and finneshed as soon as i could the next day.

thanks
Antje chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
I really love this, most especially all the technical ideas. Some of the points you bring up are particularly interesting. It was warm and tender in some parts, also funny in others, but it's the science that I love the best, though as a whole it's very pleasing... Very ace work!
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
WOW! What a story. This is like a novel for television. Andy's phone recording cracked me up. And the way Zee drove Andrea Donosso crazy trying to adjust to his new body, and having to wear real clothes. Ro's influence on him was so obvious. I love it.
Kylie chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Wow, I'm so glad that my sister told me to read this fic! You did a great job, and I was sorry to see it end - which is why I'm here to beg you for a sequel. I'd love to see what else you could write, especially if its ZeeRo shippy! :)
Kerry1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This fic is, quite simply, fantastic - an absolute must read for all fans of the Zeta Project, IMHO. I have to implore you to write a sequel, this fic essentially screams for it! I've even made my sister read it (and will get her to review in just a moment). As a ZeeRo shipper, I do agree that there are some *ahem* technical problems with a possible relationship, but I think that you have forced some of those aside. I'd love for another fic to deal with the stuff that comes after this fic - Zee settling in with his differences, growing feelings between them, etc. I'm sure I'm not alone when I ask that you update us soon, even if its just a note to say if you are continuing this story.
Jess Idres chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I must say, you are a fab writer, and demand that you write a sequel. The art is fab- stop calling yourself a bad artist! But yes, I'd reaaaallly like to see the continuation, maybe with Zee/Ro implications (or at least more obvious ones!).