Reviews for Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
SHOW MAKOTO RIPPING OUR RIN'S SPLEEN PLEASE I NEED THIS
LittleIcicle chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh my gosh! The bonus was HILIARIOUS! I laughed pretty hard a the high heels thing...;). Haru is so cute! They're both cute!
TheShadowGrrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Pffft XD that was awesome!
1) YAAAAY! MAKOHARU THE OTP OF OTPS FOR THIS SHOW!

2) I love how ou wrote the relationship between these two, and Makoto's inner monologue is hilarious XDDD great fic :D
spleen bean chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
why is everybody makign bets on makoto an dharu i do n' t undt ers ta dn
TheMaraudersLove chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Haha! This is brilliant! I love MakoHaru so much I actually cannot. The bonus though XD
KeyJ23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This fic really was realistic and I like it how everyone expected it. I actually just saw a post talking about how the only thing Haruka has is Makoto and the water and you really reflected that. I also enjoyed a more aggressive side of Makoto. He sounded furious and scary the way you wrote him, but it was all for Haru! Good job on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMG this is PERFECT! So cute! Thank you for sharing! :)
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really hope you continue this. I love, love, LOVE makoto in this story.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww very cute. Please do a sequel.
Lawl-ya chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
How could you ever say you don't like this fic?! I loved it - and furious Mako! I really hope we get to see him angry at some point of the anime ... I would love to read kind of a sequel where Mako takes Rin to task for hurting Haru - only if you want to of course ;)
Cielshadow17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love it! Haru is happy and Rin is gonna be missing a spleen if he doesn't run now! I also liked the bonus part that was hilarious just awesome!
starscreamxmegs chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well, at least Haru's happy now! Do you think that Rin's going to be jealous or too mad to care because his spleen isn't where it should? XD
hkyadte chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
BONUS! oh d that made day xD gou-kun sounds like me ;_
IronicKittens chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
OMG amazing! This is so perfff. MakoHaru is just too perfect! And since you're a big MakoHaru fan, have you heard of the free! drama cd where Haruka said he would date Makoto?:3 it's just omggggg MakoHaru is so canon :D
ashira23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013