Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Cherry Blossom
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Very Sweet!1122!
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You know something DC316? You may be the one that finally does the impossible and get me to do a 180 as far as my attitude towards Sakura goes. Despite her fiery temper and her punch first ask questions later policy I'm seriously starting to warm up just a little to the hot blooded medic nin.

While this does not mean she'll overtake my lavender goddess Hinata anytime soon, instead it's reaching a point to where I can write a review on a story involving her without having to resort to some rather crass language on my part.

As for the story I just read, you sir have done an admirable job of making Sakura so sympathetic that those who might not take a shine to the pink haired kunoichi may have a change of heart regardless of her temper. The way Naruto came to her rescue and prevented her from taking her life due to the loss of Sasuke was remarkable. The rousing speech Naruto gave to her just goes to prove when it comes to words of the heart, the blond knucklehead knows no equal.

Who knows? Maybe in time my hatred for Tsunade's apprentice will completely erode and to think the person that triggered this metamorphosis happens to be one of the most outstanding people of God that I'd have the pleasure to meet, read and review his awesome labor of love. Just makes me wonder if you're not Naruto himself. Until next time, SV33 out!
Do The Roar2012 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was brilliantly described to be honest
KoalaKiller chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I tend to read fics like this one that have the main cast involved, so might also give the Ino and Hinata one a try too but will ignore the others as have no interest at all about reading about characters that couldn't give a damn about
guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Can you please put in pakura & yakumo in your harem story their isn't many lemons with them in it.
Toasty Warrior chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I gotta say that was a good story and the lemon was excellent. I'd also like to thank you for the story dedication too. You didn't have too, but it was nice to get mentioned. ;)
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You know something? You did really well with the hurt/comfort part, it added a nice bit of depth to the story. The lemon was pretty spicy as well.

Great job on this one.

-IR
kidloco chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i like it, will wait for more fanfics, and maye make new chapter in that fanfic, just saying
kidloco chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
like it :D snf vontinue wiht more :D
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Well done! Its good to know that I'm not the only one who gives Sakura's large breasts in lemons.
DeathCheater chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Naruto-kun?! Omg, pinch me.. she would never called him kun.. bahaha but thats ooc for ya! I love this. Keep it going man!
Ryun the Green Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Are you obsessed with the spoons position?
bankai777 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I am happy that there is a happy ending for Naruto and Sakura.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice job.
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was as hot as always. I can't wait to see the next lucky girls with Naruto.