Reviews for Where I Belong
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 10 . 2/24
Oh how i wish you'd continued updating! I think it's really sad that you stopped updating just when Ranma finally met Kenshin. I mean it's only been a chapter and a half since they met so i was dying to see more of their interactions. But nevertheless this was by far one of the best Rurouni Kenshin Fanfics i have ever read so good job!
crim grin chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Amazing story so far, can't wait to read more. Thank you for your hard work. :)
Seth chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Good story I hope we get more chapters
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
Love It.
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
You will never see this, but I will give a review anyway. I have read the story, and come to say it was rather great, the idea was good and easy to follow. Its a shame it was not continue. I could see who Ranma's real parents were, Kenshin the father, and his wife from Samurai X being the mother. I could see it, at least this is what I believe what you were attempting to make. Well there it is, the story needed a proper preview, as its likely I will never again see it again. A real shame...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
This is good work, please continue
Aergaia chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Aww man, finished this too fast. I hope one day this story will get complete (like so many others)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Oh please come back to this if you can! this story is too good not to finnish! I wanna see Kenshins reaction to Ranma being his son and his reaction to Ranmas crazy life!
mrstardust89 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
are you ever going to update this story I want to read what happens next please.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So are you ever going to update this story or have you given up on it?
A W chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
See, you could have finished this ten years ago if only you hadn't spent so much time on getting through Ranma's personal issues and getting to the past.
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
this story is so dead... which makes me a sad panda. it would be awesome if you decided to pick this story up again, but since its 10 years old I doubt you will.
NadaZilch chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
#sob# the fic ended here! :( And I was so enjoying it! Man! #off to go threaten the author#
Raven Marcus chapter 10 . 1/7/2013