Reviews for Where I Belong
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 5/19
You will never see this, but I will give a review anyway. I have read the story, and come to say it was rather great, the idea was good and easy to follow. Its a shame it was not continue. I could see who Ranma's real parents were, Kenshin the father, and his wife from Samurai X being the mother. I could see it, at least this is what I believe what you were attempting to make. Well there it is, the story needed a proper preview, as its likely I will never again see it again. A real shame...
This is good work, please continue
Aergaia chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Aww man, finished this too fast. I hope one day this story will get complete (like so many others)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Oh please come back to this if you can! this story is too good not to finnish! I wanna see Kenshins reaction to Ranma being his son and his reaction to Ranmas crazy life!
mrstardust89 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
are you ever going to update this story I want to read what happens next please.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So are you ever going to update this story or have you given up on it?
A W chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
See, you could have finished this ten years ago if only you hadn't spent so much time on getting through Ranma's personal issues and getting to the past.
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
this story is so dead... which makes me a sad panda. it would be awesome if you decided to pick this story up again, but since its 10 years old I doubt you will.
NadaZilch chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
#sob# the fic ended here! :( And I was so enjoying it! Man! #off to go threaten the author#
Raven Marcus chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
cool! please write more!
Mutant Flip chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Another great story never to be completed. What a pity. I was really enjoying Ranma mature believably (and fail a bit, as demonstrated when he took the Soul of Ice too far and allowed Akane to fall off the ladder) and it was fun to see it all go up in smoke upon meeting Urd. Wish there was more to come ...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
very nice fic, i havent read anything like it, ( ranma/kenshin himura ) really enjoyed it, to bad its dead, wouldhave liked to read more.
lightofeilia chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Baw :( It's been 9 years! *whimpers*

I'd really love to see more of this story. I can't find any good Ranma 1/2 and RK crossovers ... in fact, most good crossovers are really really rare... and yours fits into my definition of a good crossover, at any rate xD
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012