Reviews for Where I Belong
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5
So are you ever going to update this story or have you given up on it?
A W chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
See, you could have finished this ten years ago if only you hadn't spent so much time on getting through Ranma's personal issues and getting to the past.
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
this story is so dead... which makes me a sad panda. it would be awesome if you decided to pick this story up again, but since its 10 years old I doubt you will.
ShadowedHand chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
#sob# the fic ended here! :( And I was so enjoying it! Man! #off to go threaten the author#
Raven Marcus chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
cool! please write more!
Mutant Flip chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Another great story never to be completed. What a pity. I was really enjoying Ranma mature believably (and fail a bit, as demonstrated when he took the Soul of Ice too far and allowed Akane to fall off the ladder) and it was fun to see it all go up in smoke upon meeting Urd. Wish there was more to come ...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
very nice fic, i havent read anything like it, ( ranma/kenshin himura ) really enjoyed it, to bad its dead, wouldhave liked to read more.
lightofeilia chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Baw :( It's been 9 years! *whimpers*

I'd really love to see more of this story. I can't find any good Ranma 1/2 and RK crossovers ... in fact, most good crossovers are really really rare... and yours fits into my definition of a good crossover, at any rate xD
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Very nice! Yes, there are errors. Two tips for proof-reading: First make the document font one that you don't normally use and make the font size one notch larger. Then read it aloud to yourself. You'll be surprised at the little errors that you find. ::chuckles:: I know I always am.

Ranma is "he" when male and "she" when female.

Ranma missed the ball when Kasumi slapped and scolded him. He should have reminded her of all the times that Akane hit him and used HIM as a form of stress relief. Then there's the fact that Kasumi made Akane promise to not strike Ranma while she was in a temper. Well, Akane broke her promise and Kasumi never followed up.

Shame on Urd! Putting Ranma "more or less" in the time he should be in was NOT cool!

Now... how about convincing Real Life to let you finish your story? This Old Bat would dearly love to see it through to its completion. ::nodnods::

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Bard of Chaos chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I really love this story but it says that it hasn't been updated in years. PLEASE UPDATE! I'm gonna subscribe anyways.
Animefan55 chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
is this story dead?
Noyesno chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Great story!
Deucalion02 chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
sorry bout this but i will have to correct you once more. belldandy uses mirrors, urd uses electronic screens such as televisions and cellphones, and skuld is the one who uses water.