Reviews for they call her love
Mendokuzai21 chapter 1 . 1/24
I cant, im so excited to read more. Naruhina always warm my heart,
dannyalvian68 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
Update please:')
arsiefa chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
OMG just when i happy with naruhina you dropping your cliffy bomb... But.. yes i enjoyed your fic... it more realistic than The Last in my oppinion.
jojo07 chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Wow what a beautiful story so far. May I say that I'll love for you to update soon. If you wish. I'll love to see what you have more in store for us.
Ember Lee chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Words can not express enough how much I love this story. Each chapter has made me sob and stirs my heart. I understand the wait for a new chapter, and I respect that as perfection takes time. So, while you prepare your next update, I'm going to favourite and follow this story and wait patiently for the next chapter. Keep doing what you're doing :)
Amanthya chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Pain and grief are reoccurring and slow to heal, especially if you are or feel alone. Thank you for showing this, as well as giving not only Naruto and Hinata, but also us readers, the hope of their relationship to look forward to. And for the girls reaching out even though it hurts almost as much to heal as to not.
Hektols chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
Finally they kissed, very good present, I can't wait to see how Hinata's family reacts to Naruto, specially Hanabi and Hiashi.
Hektols chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Naruto should lock his apartment's door.
Hektols chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Loved the talk between them and why they loved each other, NaruHina is canon for a reason.
Hektols chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
I think that the Raikage should have been the one who gave them more trouble to spare Sasuke's life, besides the attack on the submit the Tsuchikage didn't have anything personal on Sasuke, unlike the Raikage whose brother was attacked by Sasuke and then lost an arm during the attack.
Hektols chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
It's nice that Naruto is begining to acknowledge his feelings for Hinata.

Sai shouldn't be so worried about not feeling part of Kakashi's team, the truth is that he stayed with them more time than Sasuke.
Hektols chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Good one.
Hektols chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Once again great job showing the consequences of war.
Hektols chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Very sad and touching chapter.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Very good begining, specially the part with everyone dealing with the consequences of the war.