Reviews for How to stay inside the closet - or not
Ice7 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Awesome and hilarious! Love the awkwardness.
dfghjhgf chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I loved EVERTHING about this 3

But especially the way you included Isabelle and Jace. AND Magnus with his age, a lot of people take what he says to Alec at face value and don't seem to realize that he a) can't actually be 800 years old and b) always comes up with whatever age suits him best at the moment so kudos to you for actually paying attention ;)
haizegato chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Deheh! ,more plz! Its so funny!
Rosie Herondale chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
By. The. Angel.
ntlpurpolia chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
aah, innuendos. love this story!
MyOwnLilWorld97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
i loved the way you wrote Magnus here :) good job
TheSilentPrincess chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
awwwww :) This was a perfect ending to it, I think :) Im sooooo glad you wrote this story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Awww so cute !
BooksBeforeLife chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
If this was what had happened in the books I would've been so happy. Update soon!
forever fun and young chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
End was funny :)
OurFamilysHope chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Awwwww by the Angel! That was amazing! I LOVED the whole part when Alec told his father until the end - it was wonderful! I loved this three-shot, you did a great, a perfect job with it and I love the way you captured both Magnus and Alec! God, I'm so jealous of you because I will NEVER be able to write Magnus as good as you can.
stargazer.pimmypim chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Wow! How Alec coming out to his parents is so beautiful. You can do it Alec!
Intoxic chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Nicely done. I'm happy that Alec get finally the courage to tell what he really feels. And it wasn't nice of Maryse to tell that she can make Alec see that Magnus isn't enough for him.
Waiting for next
Blue Hope chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Nice story, waiting for new chapter
Rosie Herondale chapter 2 . 9/8/2013