Reviews for Comeuppance
R chapter 34 . 3/21
Lovely!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 34 . 3/20
I have loved this story from beginning to end. I'll miss it. Thanks for the wonderful journey.
Beast of the Sea chapter 34 . 3/16
That was a nice note on which to end the story. And what a pleasant change to have the Weasleys NOT BASHED for once. (As a Weasley fan, I sincerely appreciate that...)

Good fic!
Marblegirl chapter 34 . 3/12
Soo very good will you wright more or is this the end.
Isabel Henry chapter 34 . 3/10
Thank you for writing! I enjoyed reading this story over the last few days. The coloured battle units are brilliant!
Paula-may chapter 34 . 3/9
I loved this
wdlwbt chapter 34 . 3/8
This is fantastic. Thanks :)
XxMondschattenxX chapter 34 . 3/6
Your storys are absolutely great every time i read one :)
barbaratakuyaho chapter 4 . 3/3
I like how you resurrected Sirius.
LeaniaSTL chapter 34 . 3/4
Well, this was a lovely story . So sad to see Ron die; I admit I'm not used to reading stories where Ron is on Harry's side and Hermione is not. Usually they both are for, against, or Hermione is for and Ron against. It was, well sadly enough, an eye opener in the lack of them. Good job to you! I also admit to being shocked at how Rita is portrayed here. Usually she is horrid; just how her personality has struck me *and I gather others as well*. Again, well done taking an angle not well used.
Leania
Nyteflyer35 chapter 34 . 3/2
I love this story so much, thanx for sharing it with us all. A very enjoyable trip!
Jennadancer chapter 34 . 2/27
Great story! Very sorry to see it end.
Great story loved the whole thing. You had me laughing so hard at times then crying at others. I look forward to reading more of you tales.
Katsy17 chapter 34 . 2/26
amazing
ABardsleyButterfly chapter 34 . 2/25
OMIGOSH THAT WAS BRILLIANT?!