Reviews for Comeuppance
monque.lita16 chapter 34 . 1/5
wish u make a sequel it's good story
This was going on a good bottom sev until it all changed. Ya can almost feel it.
sunlightstars chapter 34 . 12/27/2020
I find this a very unique way of ending it, well I’ve never seen anyone end a story quite like this at least. I really loved this story and I could really tell you thought things through!
Tania Game chapter 34 . 12/5/2020
Fantastic story, really enjoyed it. Love your Harry. And those trunks are awesome! Thank you.
elf.life.440 chapter 34 . 10/27/2020
This was a rather nice story, well done! I do kind of feel like the ending was a bit rushed, but I guess you could have gotten tired of writing a 32 chaptered story. It was good anyway. Take some love for a story-well-written. ️️️️
MollyMuffinHead chapter 34 . 10/16/2020
Enjoyed this, though the Snape/Harry relationship seemed forced. No natural build up. Didn't distract for the story that much.
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 34 . 9/24/2020
I don't have anything against M/M But I am against a teenager and a man old enough to be his father...gross. Made worse by the fact he was his teacher, there are rules against that you now. Overall this was a good read.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 11 . 9/23/2020
I enjoyed seeing Ron as the loyal friend while Hermione was the snitch for a change. don't get that often in these types of stories. Great story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
Sirius acts like harry is a child instead of a Lord. Harry is also hella spineless. Whoops.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/16/2020
It took me just a couple of hours to read this fic. And I must say that I am impressed!
Lorde Shadowz chapter 30 . 3/16/2020
Ronnie! How could you!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 34 . 2/9/2020
Now this was a perfect ending...
Kushka chapter 34 . 1/20/2020
Great story
Fyrebird85 chapter 10 . 7/18/2019
"...he happened to glance over 'Simon's.' "
The alias used was Steven, not Simon.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/28/2019
Is it bad of me to feel worse because Blaise, Kings and Mad-eye died than Ron? Not only that but everyone knows how much Mad-Eye Moody hated anything dark so how the hell would he have had anything to do with a dark Harry Potter. That makes no sense at all, in other words he was willing to forego his Constant Vigilance to fight a Dark Lord for and with another Dark Lord to take over...Really Dumbledore expects people to swallow that codswallop?