Reviews for Comeuppance
Fyrebird85 chapter 10 . 7/18
"...he happened to glance over 'Simon's.' "
The alias used was Steven, not Simon.
Is it bad of me to feel worse because Blaise, Kings and Mad-eye died than Ron? Not only that but everyone knows how much Mad-Eye Moody hated anything dark so how the hell would he have had anything to do with a dark Harry Potter. That makes no sense at all, in other words he was willing to forego his Constant Vigilance to fight a Dark Lord for and with another Dark Lord to take over...Really Dumbledore expects people to swallow that codswallop?
Pixie8859 chapter 34 . 5/18
Well done. I binge read this in a day because it was well written, fast paced, and a thoroughly good read. Thanks for posting this, and I'm off to check your other works. Xx
Ashaisha chapter 34 . 3/24
Thank you for the story. I wanted an independent Harry with magic training, good friends and so I had a good time with your Fiction. The Severus/Harry couple was a pleasant bonus.
Latarra chapter 34 . 10/14/2018
Fantastic. Great story.
Kimi Lowe chapter 34 . 9/22/2018
Love the story.
Book Sister chapter 34 . 7/29/2018
This is amazingly written! I loved how it ended as it closed off most of the lose ends. I am still curious to what happened when Sirius was revealed to be alive.
SaiyaCat chapter 34 . 6/27/2018
Epic!
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 6/26/2018
Epic!
Gambito chapter 34 . 5/23/2018
Wow, that was brilliant. I couldn't stop reading when I actually am supposed to be working.
Bee chapter 34 . 2/23/2018
Throughly loved and enjoyed this! So happy they took down dumbledumb ha , best.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 34 . 2/19/2018
Amazing...Thank you for sharing
HoneyBear84 chapter 34 . 12/1/2017
Loved it, but can't help wishing the epilogue was longer lol
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 34 . 10/11/2017
Even though I don’t care too much for Snarry ships, this was a good story and well written. It did not suddenly turn me into a Snarry shipper, though.
spiffy2143 chapter 34 . 9/18/2017
I just recently found this story. It was amazing. You are a very gifted writer. I'm glad I found it after you were finished because I couldn't stop reading it. I look forward to reading more of your stories:)