Reviews for The Heart Knows When
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 3/8
This just screams foe a sequel.
black59 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
superb!
Duam78 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
awwww ... they really are meant one for each other ... they are soul mates !
this is a great story (again ) a story who could really happen ... with an other end that the one we know ...
Thx
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Absolutely gorgeous piece of writing!
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
There's hope now, a possibility of a future, but ten years have gone past. How much longer will they get? Will the nanogenes do more than just fix his injuries this time? I'd like to think that they'll get more than just a human lifetime after all the time that's been wasted. By the sound of it, they never got over each other and Ianto wasn't happy. Maybe he finally can be now.

Great story.
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
lovely! thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh this is very sweet. It could have made a long epic story, but it works well like this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
you know what's best about this? Gwen's dead and Ianto's alive.

but oh yes, the fic was great, too.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
loved it!
Taamar chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Another vote for 'write more'. I love everything you write, and this is no exception.
imunladylike chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I agree with the others. This is totally set up for more than a oneshot. I'd read it. This was good and I'd like to see the relationship dynamic with an older, wiser, more skillful Ianto. Maybe as Jack's second.
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
A very interesting fic. Can't say that I liked Maggie much for the brief time she was in the fic; Ianto straight up told her that he was never going to marry her yet she thought she could change his mind. One should never enter a relationship on the basis that you can change the other person to be what you want.

In regards to the deaths of the original TW3, I'm assuming that Tosh and Owen died in the same manner as canon, which leaves Gwen. Did she die during the 456 incident (i.e. did she have Ianto's canon death)?
gramcb58 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
All the years apart and love remains! Lovely!
DarqueThoughts chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Loved it!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wonderful story! America huh? Interesting.