Reviews for Dear Luna
Snow Glows Blue chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I love Luna's advice, and love how she seems to guess right away who it's from. Pointing behind Voldemort and shouting "Dumbledore!" - great idea!

The premise was unusual and interesting, and I'd love to see some other letters.
Ruetheday chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Oh. My. God.
Stop.
It's.
Too.
Much.
Again, this is perfect! :) I love it so much and the feels and when Luna tried to protect his identity and then the lil' wink of 'yeah I know it was you.'
I love this, thanks for writing it! :)
- Soph a Loaf
Ruetheday chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awh stop, this is too cute!
I love that Luna is writing an advice column!
And this is such a great idea!
And Draco's on of my favorite Harry Potter characters and this is just perfect!
The feels!
nevergone4ever chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! Continue! I was bummed because its the first day of school, but this made it all better! UPDATE!
the unregistered wolf animagus chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I think that was really good, but they were a bit OOC in a good way. I think harry should write to Luna next talking about all his pressure. Can't wait for an update!
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Haha Luna is so cool she had good advice, albeit a little childish I can see it working!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love it, Shady! Luna's Potions stuff is hilarious. :) And she's so nice... and Draco's so awesome...
You should do Cho next. Like, she could bitch about her boy troubles. See Luna try to come up with something nice for THAT one!
Sorry. I hate Cho.
EmikoHana chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Is Draco going to be KIND?! That is clearly a shocker! Please UPDATE!
Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world,
BirdKid13
the unregistered wolf animagus chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I think this is a great idea for a plot, you should definitely keep writing!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/25/2013