Reviews for Sticks & Stones
Loved this! Great job!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
333
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Aw, Sam on painkillers; I love loopy boys! Thanks, I really enjoyed this!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Yeah, enjoyed the premiere and hope that Ezekiel doesn't have a hidden agenda and will willingly leave Sam's body when the time comes! I know Dean felt he had no other option but Sam isn't going to be happy when he finds out, and find out he will, he knows full well that Dean knows how he feels about being possessed!
Awesome final chapter, Sam healing on the good drugs and liked that you brought into it the scarring on his lungs from the trials, confirming Dean's suspicions as to how much the trials were damaging his brother.
A great story, thanks.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Great story!
Pandora449 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Nice story! The ending was sweet and reminded me of the brotherly bond which goes right back to Season 1. Thanks for writing :)
hotshow chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I thought this story was very good. It's going to be interesting to see how Sam finds out about Ezekiel being inside him. Thank you.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Hey Jess!

You know I enjoyed it, immensely. First I loved your characterization here and not just of Dean but Liz and her husband. I loved how you built the tension with Dean thinking she's hurt but it's Sam's blood. Made my heart jump! Also love how they all took part in taking care of Sam. Can't wait to see what his injuries are! This was a great surprise today and much needed because I had a pretty bad week overall.
rosebudgirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Good story!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Poor Sam just doesn't have any luck with cars. Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for sharing!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Awesome chapter, and thank goodness for the married couple who tended to Sam before she went to the bar to ask for towels and Dean had that worrying feeling. Loved how Dean kept down his panic whilst trying to stem Sam's bleeding and waiting for the ambulance to arrive as Sam was certainly going into shock. And no cliffie this time with the paramedics arriving on the scene.
Hope you are soon feeling better and looking forward to the final chapter.
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
When Dean is in Big Brother mode and taking care of Sammy it gives me the warm and fuzzies lol and I can't wait until your next update because I know the awesome is coming my way! :)
sarah chapter 2 . 9/24/2013