Reviews for Skip a Beat
Say it isn't abandoned... :(
AKlainer chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I am SO gutted this has been abandoned. :(
whyitisyou chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Gabriel is the cuttest thing in the history of cute things. Lovely story. Do you still plan on finishing it? I'm surely keep reading if you do.
Jess chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Gosh, this story is so good and I'm sad to see that it doesn't go past Chapter Six.
I'd love you forever if it was continued.
Your fics are amazing.
Thank you for all of the hard work. c: 3
XsandOhhs chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Please finish this story. Pretty please
Merry-the-Cookie chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Ughhhhh I love iiiit. I wish there were more chapters. I really love singledad!kurt AUs..
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
violinandglee chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Love it! So glad Kurt agreed to bring Gabriel's flower man as his date :)
IWantYouToBe chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
:( Has this been abandoned? I just found it today and then I saw it hasn't been updated since September. I was really liking it too...
aradeliacin chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Ohmygod, I am dying to hear the backstory here.
Funkegirl chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I am just gonna say that I hate. In an entirely good way though. I don't remember what random path or reading on the site led to your fics, but it did. And you now have me reading Glee fanfic when I don't even watch the show. I mean, I've seen an episode here and there, but not even enough episodes to count as a half a season. Which now has me wanting to watch the show, and I already have more than enough on my too watch plate. . Oh well. That's what fandoms do to one. Drag you in kicking and screaming whether you want it or not.

Anywhoo, I love the story so far, and can't wait to see more Kurt and Blaine interaction. And Gabriel. He's just so cute.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Aww! Update soon.
Janice93 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Loving the story!
Ruthie chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm going to DHS today! If I see you I will definitely say hey! :)