Reviews for Apples of Forbid
MewWinx96 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Okay, I said in a review for Graceland awhile ago that I'd read another one of your fics when I had free time and here I am. :)

I'm liking the story so far, though I already hate Snow. This may be a spoiler, but I already know he had something to do with Katniss, Johanna, Annie, and Prim's Mom's death. I mean, he can control fire and she died via spontaneous combustion. No one found her death suspicious because of that fact? I mean, granted, Annie said that he was with them, making dinner when their mother caught fire but that doesn't mean he couldn't have the ability to start fires from miles away! And I'm probably spoiling something or pointing out a plot hole, and if I am, sorry.

I do think everyone's abilities are cool though. Especially Finnick's. I would love to be able to create crystal out of water!

Due to my conspiracy that he caused Katniss, Johanna, Annie, and Prim's Mom's death and for selling the four of them off into sex slavery, I hereby formally sentence Coriolanus Snow to two-thousand years of torture by the Demon Lord Cthulhu alongside Annie's Mom from Graceland.

Hugs for Finnick and Peeta for being awesome! :)
Yellint22 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Please please please update again, it is so hard to find good hunger games AUs and yours is one of the few gems!
coolseal9 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Lovely story. I really enjoy it.
ILoveCandy11 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
More!
IzzyTod chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Hey I just read this.
And this is cray cray
But i really like it.
So update maybe?
Arriane Malum chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This story is a unique, refreshing take on Odesta and I'm curious to read more.
At first the whole Coriolanus Snow thing hit me like a ton of bricks. If I do say so myself, he's very in-character :)
And the brothel... I thought about how many years it would take Finnick to find Annie, but when Finnick and Peeta showed up I cannot tell you how joyful I felt.
SugarCakes123 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Omg I just can't! Sorry the feels! It's so sad what they do to them!
No Longer Writing Fan-Fics chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Dang! Now this is a true M-rated story for sure! Holy cow, Katie! This is like the Gloss chapter you wrote for Uncovering Love! Haha I enjoyed this!:)
MiaBelles chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Yay Finnick is going to save Annie and don't feel to bad about update, we understand :).
The Honey Crisp chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ok, this needs to be update like right now! It's amazing! I hope you find the time to finish it. It's really good! *faints*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
O. M. to the G...u HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY! .. I mean (ahem) please XD i
SugarCakes123 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Omg please update! I love this s much it's like a drug omg!
SugarCakes123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ew snow? Haha and I'm loving the urs miden day?
FallenPetals712 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Wow. That escalated quickly.

I like this story so far! :) Even if it is sad.
AnnieLovesFinnick chapter 2 . 9/8/2013