Reviews for Analogue: Three Weeks
Mark chapter 3 . 9/13
and he sat there gazing out into the empty market place... for about 2 and a half years. Hyun-ae just stareing at him wondering why he hadnt moved or talked for quite some time when she realized she turned off the life support again due to the ship slowly losing power. "GOD D-"
Vanbor the Fire Mage chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I am sorry for bothering you, but are you going to continue this? As fan of the games and this being the only story I could find I would like to know if you have any plans to continue this.
ShadowChronicler chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Hey there, I just want to say great job so far! You're really nailing the melancholic atmosphere of the derelict Mugungwha perfectly while keeping a balance with the presence of *Hyun-Ae's personality to either lighten to atmosphere or accentuate the melancholy at the perfect moments. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how you version of these events plays out!
Gilanor25 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
It's good to see you writing this up. I'd like to see interaction between the the 2 AIs if possible. I wonder what it'll be like to have him there doing the meltdown sequence. It feels good to have some interaction between this investigator and the AIs instead of that restrictive dialogue wheel.
Julius Clonkus chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So it begins. With who will he spend his hateful days with, in the end?

And will it happen at all, if one considers the troubles with the Mugunghwa's reactor core that might still persist in this story...?