Reviews for Alternate Ending
NixDucky chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Noooooooo! Smooch your brother, Sam! Erm...
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*flails* Season 4 Baby! This is the perfect way to start it out. I love this one. I think the lack of sex is very realistic. They're both stunned, completely shocked by the situation. And they, knowing what they've seen and experienced, are right not to completely trust this. Sam and Dean may be in big beautiful incestuous love with each other but they have always put their cases and answers first. And this is probably the biggest question they've ever had in their lives up to this point. I loooooove the back and forth with Sam and Ruby. I never understood why people always assumed Sam and Ruby were 'dating' or in love or having an affair. Those who believe that don't know Sam at all. Sam's number one concern always has been and always will be Dean and revenge on anyone who has hurt his family...keeping his brother safe. That's the ONLY reason Sam was covorting with Ruby. It wasn't because he liked her or had mushy feelings for her. He used her for her knowledge, her blood, even her protection. Plus, he was completely out of his mind with grief and rage and tragedy. Your description of their interaction was spot on. Oh man, when Dean looked at Sam with an expression of mourning, my heart broke. I believe he loves Sam more than he does himself but I don't think he will EVER fully realize what him making the deal and going to hell really did to Sam, how it completely changed him forever. This season is so painful because they hide things from each other and they do things they wouldn't normally do and it's all one big Three's Company-esque misunderstanding because at the heart of all the lies and pain and angry words, is love and dedication. Everything they do is for each other. I do believe the blood messes with Sam so much that he eventually and temporarily loses sight of that and Dean is so strung out with PTSD that he can't see what's truly going on and what's up with Sam so this season is just painful. I cannot wait to see what you do with it. Thanks for this. Just brilliant. *hugs*
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awww I really don't know what to say but this was fantastic and sad and I had so many emotions all at once
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh, this is simply wonderful! Your episode tags make my favorite show even better!

fangirl05 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
WHERE is the epic reunion sex I crossed my fingers for?!
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Another excellent take on the series. Can't wait for more.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Did I tell you how much I hate Ruby?

Hope to read you soon ;b