Reviews for Black Moon Blues
mcmannusdixon chapter 66 . 3/19
Hate the ride is over but it was wonderful while it lasted. That letter made me cry.
Cheers
Beautiful as usual. Thanks.
leylinjan chapter 50 . 2/27
ups..Merle ya f***ed up. I'm thinking there's a lil' Dixon underway... sh**
leylinjan chapter 35 . 2/27
BEST. 'TALK'. EVER. !
chemfemme chapter 26 . 2/9
Wow! You called this chapter filler, but wow! This chapter really highlights the AU in your AU. Especially Daryl, who has the piss and vinegar of drunk Daryl at the CDC (how I imagine he would have been pre-ZA, in a really good mood) w/o the stress of early ZA at the quarry, but he's also openly caring and has effectively claimed Sophia as his own.
Love the bit about Sophia driving.
chemfemme chapter 16 . 2/9
I must admit that there's a voice in my head yelling at Lori and Rick for letting the crazy cult people take their son away. I'm practical, that way.
The story is fascinating. I will suspend disbelief and repress the crazy doubting voice just because it is so fun to read pre-ZA Daryl trying to model his behavior on his post-ZA dream self. There has to be a word for that kind of metacognitive sleight of hand.
chemfemme chapter 9 . 2/9
Well, that was unexpected. But Daryl has shown a willingness toward magical thinking, so his reaction was realistic in this scenario of premonitory dreams in a pre-ZA world.
I'm intrigued more and more.
chemfemme chapter 8 . 2/9
Triple bonus points for getting Daryl to punch Ed AND for making it happen before the ZA!
Hmm, it should be easier for her if Daryl has the same visions, but somehow I suspect other obstacles will arise.
Loving sassy Carol and how she hopped right onto Merle's bike.
chemfemme chapter 6 . 2/9
*sounds of cheering*
I'm hooked! Season 4 Carol confronting pre-show Carol's problems looks like there'll be a wild ride to come.
It was disturbingly satisfying anticipating what she would do with that skillet. Bad, but so good.
Wow. Amazing. Thank you

The way daryl ended thee tree with Dad

Perfect ending loved it!

More! Please! With Sophia, carol and daryl obv !
TheRealSonia chapter 66 . 1/25
Now you made me cry. That letter was so touching. Beautiful. Great ending!
TheRealSonia chapter 65 . 1/25
That was a great story. I really admire you for coming up with something so original.
TheRealSonia chapter 57 . 1/25
lol Stay in the house Carl!
That situation is freaking me out. :-(
Yesssss! Martinez! And WTF?! Who is Amber?
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »