Reviews for Black Moon Blues
Terp4Life chapter 66 . 5/25
Wow... I made it to the end of the story (which by itself makes me sad... I'm going to miss it), and can honestly say it was one of the best TWD FFs I've ever read. I loved seeing them all find each other in a completely different way - it sort of reminded me of the LOST finale, except, of course, that they weren't dead - and getting ready for the end of the world. Despite how it almost seemed SciFi with all the different realities, it was so well written I felt like I was on the journey right along with them. And of course, happy tears at the end. I'm so glad you stuck with this story... And glad that I discovered it once it was complete, so I could binge read it! :)
Terp4Life chapter 40 . 5/20
The more of this story I read, the more I get the feeling like *I* should be preparing for the walkers to show up. In the grocery store today I had the weirdest urge to buy everything in the canned food section... LOL! I'm loving this story and already dreading getting to the end. :)
Terp4Life chapter 16 . 5/17
Alright, my addiction to this story is a problem (but the good kind). I don't really wanna do anything but read it. Hopefully my kids don't want to go anywhere today, because I could very happily sit and read it all day long. :)
Terp4Life chapter 8 . 5/16
The first few chapters of this story were as promised, weird and confusing, but now that I see where this is going, I'm hooked. It's a dangerous one for me to pick up because every time I do, I don't want to put it down! This is a great example of why I love stumbling across FFs where I'm way, way behind, because I HATE waiting for updates. Long story short, I love this. It makes me forget what's going on in the world around me bc I get so engrossed! I'm glad I have many, many chapters ahead of me. :)
Foreverglfan88 chapter 66 . 4/8
This was a fantastic story! You are a really great writer! :)
mcmannusdixon chapter 66 . 3/19
Hate the ride is over but it was wonderful while it lasted. That letter made me cry.
Cheers
Beautiful as usual. Thanks.
leylinjan chapter 50 . 2/27
ups..Merle ya f***ed up. I'm thinking there's a lil' Dixon underway... sh**
leylinjan chapter 35 . 2/27
BEST. 'TALK'. EVER. !
chemfemme chapter 26 . 2/9
Wow! You called this chapter filler, but wow! This chapter really highlights the AU in your AU. Especially Daryl, who has the piss and vinegar of drunk Daryl at the CDC (how I imagine he would have been pre-ZA, in a really good mood) w/o the stress of early ZA at the quarry, but he's also openly caring and has effectively claimed Sophia as his own.
Love the bit about Sophia driving.
chemfemme chapter 16 . 2/9
I must admit that there's a voice in my head yelling at Lori and Rick for letting the crazy cult people take their son away. I'm practical, that way.
The story is fascinating. I will suspend disbelief and repress the crazy doubting voice just because it is so fun to read pre-ZA Daryl trying to model his behavior on his post-ZA dream self. There has to be a word for that kind of metacognitive sleight of hand.
chemfemme chapter 9 . 2/9
Well, that was unexpected. But Daryl has shown a willingness toward magical thinking, so his reaction was realistic in this scenario of premonitory dreams in a pre-ZA world.
I'm intrigued more and more.
chemfemme chapter 8 . 2/9
Triple bonus points for getting Daryl to punch Ed AND for making it happen before the ZA!
Hmm, it should be easier for her if Daryl has the same visions, but somehow I suspect other obstacles will arise.
Loving sassy Carol and how she hopped right onto Merle's bike.
chemfemme chapter 6 . 2/9
*sounds of cheering*
I'm hooked! Season 4 Carol confronting pre-show Carol's problems looks like there'll be a wild ride to come.
It was disturbingly satisfying anticipating what she would do with that skillet. Bad, but so good.
Wow. Amazing. Thank you

The way daryl ended thee tree with Dad

Perfect ending loved it!

More! Please! With Sophia, carol and daryl obv !
1,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »