Reviews for Black Moon Blues
KajunKatIz chapter 35 . 6/27
This was the most confusing, yet the funniest chapter I've ever read! The entire storyline has me totally perplexed, totally intrigued! To say its awesomely interesting would still be saying so much less than what it truly is...and I'm only half way thru!
Can't wait to devour the rest of the story!
MirandaHolland chapter 66 . 6/22
God, that was a great read, had tears in my eyes at the end. Would have lovend to know what happened with Rick and Lori and Merle (my favorite). Thanks for writing this and I hope you won't stop! Greetings from Holland!
This is probably my favorite chapter of anything I've ever read of yours. I love the way you write Merle. He's still a cad, but loyal to the people who have his back. It's wonderful!
urworshipfulness chapter 4 . 3/26
... what the fk is going on? This is a real good read but seriously what? I get she's going back, but it won't just be a part of her imagination right? She really is going back? Would suck if this turns out to be one of those dream fics.
Pooh120 chapter 66 . 1/8
This was amazing beyond words.. So happy i found it.. Thank you for this..
caryl4eve chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
i loved it from start to finish way different than anything else i have read on here. Daryl's letter to Sophia made me cry.
caryl4eve chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
i loved it from start to finish. way different than anything else i have ever read on there, Daryl's letter to sophia made me cry
caryl4eve chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
i have just started this and im already scared, she is dieing or something.
girlface chapter 66 . 10/5/2016
I always enjoy your stories but this one was exceptional. I'm always so impressed when people not only write an amazing story and manage to tie all lose ends up, but what amazes me most is people actually being able to finish an epic story - it takes a lot of motivation and dedication to do that.

I like that your stories end happy but I wouldn't say you are predictable. A lot of things I thought were going to happen didn't and I found myself a few times going WHAT, REALLY?!

Can't wait to read more by you!
Justane chapter 66 . 8/18/2016
Wonderfull story... And the end, I can't stop crying. Very emotionnal in a good way. Thanks for all this. I am going to read an other story of you right now ;)
( even if I am a french girl , I understand most of the words ) :)
viktories chapter 66 . 6/29/2016
I cried like a baby on a city bus as I read Daryl's letter. I don't know whether to say "thank you" or "dammit, Haitus!"
lovelea1 chapter 66 . 4/22/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Of course the epilogue brought tears to my eyes. As I read your story I could picture each of the characters. Well done!
lovelea1 chapter 57 . 4/22/2016
LOL Are you people ever gonna let me live that one down? Enjoying the story, thank you.
lovelea1 chapter 24 . 4/21/2016
I'm enjoying your story so far, had to let you know I loved Daryl saying he's the king so saying shit he didn't mean and that he always comes back.
ShinketsuKarasu chapter 66 . 4/18/2016
So, a few weeks ago I was thinking about submitting a writing prompt over on Nine Lives, pretty much to the tune of "What if everyone in TWD wake up in there own beds just like a normal day before the ZA started but remembered everything that happened to them during the series? Were they bizarre nightmares? Or a sign of things to come? Will they be able to find each other once they wake up? Will anything they do change the events that played out in their "Dreams"?" But I was having trouble putting everything into words and wondering if I should leave it so vague or give details. And so I figured I'd figure it out and just read some fanfics along the way. And then I read this, because I noticed that it wasn't on Nine Lives(or I didn't see it or something). And now I feel like I shouldn't even bother with the prompt, because this story pretty much fulfilled every need and answered every "what if" while still leaving an air of mystery intact. This was everything I could ever want, I don't even know how to describe it!
I'm still kind of considering submitting it just to see how any other writers might tackle this kind of story, but you officially fulfilled my needs and I am so glad that it was you! :D
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »