Reviews for Black Moon Blues
KajunKatIz chapter 66 . 8/17
Took a while for me to finally get to the end of this amazing story; RL has a way of constantly getting in the way. Having to set it down too often caused me to re-read some chapters several times over;
however, I am so very glad that I didn't give up on it! Going over some chapters actually helped me to better understand the plots and timelines. So many twists and turns!
Wondering how you can keep all these characters and situations so organized in that awesome mind of yours?! Amazing! Thank you once again.
KajunKatIz chapter 35 . 6/27
This was the most confusing, yet the funniest chapter I've ever read! The entire storyline has me totally perplexed, totally intrigued! To say its awesomely interesting would still be saying so much less than what it truly is...and I'm only half way thru!
Can't wait to devour the rest of the story!
MirandaHolland chapter 66 . 6/22
God, that was a great read, had tears in my eyes at the end. Would have lovend to know what happened with Rick and Lori and Merle (my favorite). Thanks for writing this and I hope you won't stop! Greetings from Holland!
This is probably my favorite chapter of anything I've ever read of yours. I love the way you write Merle. He's still a cad, but loyal to the people who have his back. It's wonderful!
urworshipfulness chapter 4 . 3/26
... what the fk is going on? This is a real good read but seriously what? I get she's going back, but it won't just be a part of her imagination right? She really is going back? Would suck if this turns out to be one of those dream fics.
Pooh120 chapter 66 . 1/8
This was amazing beyond words.. So happy i found it.. Thank you for this..
caryl4eve chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
i loved it from start to finish way different than anything else i have read on here. Daryl's letter to Sophia made me cry.
caryl4eve chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
i loved it from start to finish. way different than anything else i have ever read on there, Daryl's letter to sophia made me cry
caryl4eve chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
i have just started this and im already scared, she is dieing or something.
girlface chapter 66 . 10/5/2016
I always enjoy your stories but this one was exceptional. I'm always so impressed when people not only write an amazing story and manage to tie all lose ends up, but what amazes me most is people actually being able to finish an epic story - it takes a lot of motivation and dedication to do that.

I like that your stories end happy but I wouldn't say you are predictable. A lot of things I thought were going to happen didn't and I found myself a few times going WHAT, REALLY?!

Can't wait to read more by you!
Justane chapter 66 . 8/18/2016
Wonderfull story... And the end, I can't stop crying. Very emotionnal in a good way. Thanks for all this. I am going to read an other story of you right now ;)
( even if I am a french girl , I understand most of the words ) :)
viktories chapter 66 . 6/29/2016
I cried like a baby on a city bus as I read Daryl's letter. I don't know whether to say "thank you" or "dammit, Haitus!"
lovelea1 chapter 66 . 4/22/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Of course the epilogue brought tears to my eyes. As I read your story I could picture each of the characters. Well done!
lovelea1 chapter 57 . 4/22/2016
LOL Are you people ever gonna let me live that one down? Enjoying the story, thank you.
lovelea1 chapter 24 . 4/21/2016
I'm enjoying your story so far, had to let you know I loved Daryl saying he's the king so saying shit he didn't mean and that he always comes back.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »