Reviews for A New Moon
Lourdes08 chapter 17 . 9/10
I love it!
NotAMorningGirl chapter 7 . 5/10
I always re read this, without a doubt, my favourite story
booklova44 chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
please please! write more soon because i absolutely love this story!
sillybilly4 chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
i'm loving your story! you wont give up will u?
sillybilly4 chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
yipee!
jk chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
HA! Your summary made it sound like bella was gonna be strong but she wasn't at all she was fucking pathetic talkin about how he ripped out her heart and soul...LOL he didn't touch her fucking soul omg why would she say something so damn stupid? Do you not know how fucking pathetic you made her sound? I was soooo embarrassed for her!
roon0 chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
Such a sweet chapter.
roon0 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Yeah for Bella, someone ha to tell him.
roon0 chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
How exciting.
roon0 chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
Fabulous
Nissa-Cullen chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
I'm glad they are making progress. Hopefully they can get things taken care of with Victoria and move forward now. There will still be bumps in their relationship but they're working on it.
lesuse chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Funny Jessica said her first time was with the guy that she called the new word you added to your dictionary! Sounds like an oxymoron to me!
Stelle's Pen chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
Damn! This is the best-best-bestest version of New Moon I've ever come across! (I had to use 'bestest' even if it's an grammatically incorrect word cz' 'best' simply just won't do)!
jansails chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
Wow!
What a change.
Bella's taking the reins & Edward likes it.
I think Bella finally has the boy p*ssy-whipped & they haven't even had sex yet!
But, oh boy Edward is thinking about it.
ExB had some smart & necessary conversations.
I think Bella's being more realistic now, less the whiny little girl who wanted Edward to surrender regardless of the consequences because she really is approaching this from a joint effort.
Edward certainly has hard work to do to show Bella her opinion is just as important as his.
Charlie will not cave any time soon, that's for sure.
I think this is the most fun chapter of all, Bella's "flugelhorn" idea was brilliant & amusing.
Bella made it easy, an acceptable means of compromise between them.
Smart girl.
jansails/jan2
jansails chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
Bella put Edward through all the hoops to get Edward back the way she wanted him, of does she?
No one has said anything about changing, maybe Bella will be happy to stay human after all?
jansails/jan2