Reviews for Painful Echoes
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Great story. I liked the way the flashbacks were woven into the present day situation. Not sure uncovering a General as a spy is quite that easy, on the other way it would be on TV so, minor quibble! I liked the aside about Carter not exactly being like a sister and Teal'c keeping count. I also liked the conversation Jack had with General Hammond on the phone at the end. It was nicely written, with Jack & Daniel's understated reaction to having a vastly powerful bomb sitting on the desk (practically an everyday event) making the comedy a fun way to end the fic without it jarring against the seriousness before it.
lighteninglady chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
Great story.

I enjoyed the little look into Jack's past.
Hi,

When do you expect to finish this. I love all your stories. Also, am in the AllThingsstargate group & I see you're posting your fic there. Hope to see more! Thanks!

Sailor C chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Sounds really good so far! Can't wait to read more! _
AL11 chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
good story keep goin' thou
ANGELA chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
I am REALLY enjoying this story. I can handle the long wait between chapters but only if you tell me where to find "Happenstance" and "Charlie". They both sound like stories I would enjoy reading. Thanks, keep up the good work.

Angela
Brummie-Babe chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
this is really good

write more soon

nice writing style
szhismine chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
oh, please continue! this is very interesting. and i really like daniel and jack too!
Teri chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Great start! I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this story.
willisnomiko chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
it seems good...please continue!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I diff think you should contune! A puppy named Jack eh? Well, I would have called it Danny, dunno where that came from... but I've got the next best thing a brother called Danny with long hair(now if only I can get him to become an archologist!) still really good fic so far, hurry up and add another part!
Max452 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aaahh... I'm freakin' drooling here. I need more, pronto! This is so good. So short, but so so so sweet. Put some Jack torture in here for me, will ya? I'll love ya forever. But anyway, please keep going!