Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 19: The Rifts
Doctorwhooves chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Wow, that foreshadowing sure is suttle. Gee.
Lepory chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
WHY THE HECK WOULD PUT JEFF THE KILLER IN IT?!
Nice writing though.
Starburst16 chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
HO. LY. *!? Shtuff just got REAL! I can't WAIT for the next story! This is gonna be good!
ROCuevas chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
DUN DUN DUN!
ROCuevas chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
This is going to be awesome.
Lewascan2 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
(In announcer voice): *ahem* It's the new sport sensetion that's sweeping the nations! Door riding! XD (end announcer voice)

Lewascan2 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I'm so excited! :D I love it all! This is awesome!

ROCuevas chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Great job on the chapter. Can't wait to read more soon.
Lewascan2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Woah, zombies, Jeff, and Rumplestiltskin, oh my! This story is epicsause! I love it all. :D

CORGl chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Oh confusion! Always love confusion. Pretty good stuff. Much more interesting than being, well, NOT confusing. No confusion, seeing things clearly, that would be so dull! Well, this story is absolutely bonkers. You seem to have thrown in- what 4-5 more fandoms!? You must be mad, then again, who am I to say you're mad? Anyways, nice story as always, Faceless! W
JackOfBlades394 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
This is getting a little hard to keep track of whats going on...THATS FANTASTIC! It's so confusing I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh and by the way nice to that you're still reviewing this series Chris! Even if we don't see eye to eye most times, you're the only one I recognize on the review posts.
ROCuevas chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
This was great work as always.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Yes Yes Yes Yes! Three enemies whom I had forgotten have returned! Plus my Favorite "Once Upon a Time" character showed up! This is an amazing episode so far! Oh and sorry yall for taking a leave of absence (not that you people care). For the last couple months I've had a new and very demanding job (again not that yall care), but now im making an effort to read this wonderful series again. (and Once again not that you guys care)
OncomingBadWolf chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
What do you think of my fanfic? Drowning Pains, a doctor who fanfic FanFiction

And in case you wondering, yes. It was implied in that episode that the Doctor refused to regenerate and just let himself die because of his loss of Rose, I am wondering if you knew about this theory.
Guest 1 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
I'm just happily reading, suspense on what's going to happen to Colgate and Bright Eyes. And then plop, Rumplestilkskin from Once Upon A Time. I loled for a while until reading again and it was now part finding true love.