Reviews for Never Have I Ever
kittypie chapter 10 . 2/28
Soooo cute and well-written!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Wow. I want more!
Kyuuiya chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
nice story, I loved it
can't wait to read more of it :)
XigHeart chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
ahhhh cuties being cute *_*
historiadiscordia chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Kyaah! This is so adorable!
I lovelovelove your writing; its the right amount of brilliance, fluff, and almost-smut
also im really glad you made Haru taste like pineapple and not mackeral; because I cant imagine myself in romantic liason with someone who had fish breath. .
Lookung forward to the next chpter!
NyxLied chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
OMG finally! They're together! Such a short chapter too xD, but I loved it
SateAyam chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
OHMYGOD HAHA

The long wait is finally ended! And asdfghjk x3 you know what? I think your fict is 'somehow' nicer and nicer again everytime you update a new chapter!

Well, keep it up! 3
NyxLied chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
OMG update and again you left me wondering wha happens next for God's sake. Ok so they stopped and our delicious Haru is "getting rid of his problem." I would have loved having Makoto walking in Haru lol.
Nagisa is so sweet awww hugging Rei like that. They're so cute together while mako and Haru are hot together
Update again! Great chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Adorable KYAAAAA
XigHeart chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Wow! Your writing has improved a lot! I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to leave a review earlier but yeah, you're doing great! Keep it up! Also, this is just a personal preference for me and you're totally welcome to ignore this, but sometimes the flow of a story goes better if you have longer chapters. Like if you had published this chapter and the last one as one, that would have been better in my opinion. uwu
moses.mang.7 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
OMG! I love these parings and I love this fanfic Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Is there going to be more?
Tigernekootaku chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god YES
NyxLied chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Too short, whyyyyyy?!
Cannot wait yo reds what follows next :D OMG!
Miyakocchi chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
What's with this chapter? Q_Q Gosh, your cliffhangers give me weird feels. Aaaaaah, I can't wait to see them all cute and fluffy and finally together! Please hurry up, Author-chan. *-*