Reviews for Early
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Another delightful story!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
this is so beautiful oh my god
I am emotional
I don't know what to do with all these emotions I am now having

like future fic hello yes I approve of this 100%
also kate going on a run and thinking about her life and her baby and I just it's so beautiful

and then she came home and it got even better I don't even know omg

and also her mentioning that maybe in one or two years she wants another child
and I am so in love oh my god this is so good and wonderful and amazing
and it gives me all the warm and fuzzy feelings and I just thank you for this

-Anja
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This is suuuuuupersweet! :-) And a huge regret that well never see scenes like this onscreen...
weildgoose chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Great story, really liked it zand I think your writing skills are very good.
pfkman23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This is sweet. I usually prefer young Alexis stories if we're going to get into things with kids, but this snapshot is kind of nice to show that even with something as nasty as her job, there is a bit of happiness in her life.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Fluff indeed.
That was some quality future fluff, that was.
MaineZoe chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
That was so beautiful!
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Okay, first of all, too cute! I could absolutely see Castle and Beckett naming a kid Monty. I haven't come across it in any of the other fics I've read, so I give you full credit for that. :-P Secondly, I love thinking of Kate Beckett being this happy and in love. Give me all the happy feels!

I really love the parallelism you have going on here - how the careful discipline Kate has demonstrated all of her adult life leads to sweet freedom, both in regard to her running and her emotions. Very nuanced and well done!

Awesome job with this fic. Love it!
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Sweet fluffy words of love. Gave me the warm fuzzies.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Jenny again. Still too lazy to log in. What else is new? I LOVE ALL KBECKS RUNNING FICTIONS and even though I normally only tolerate kid!fic (probably cause of my own internal rebellion to the idea of having kids) I found this incredibly sweet and compelling. :) it's sweet. You're such a sap.
blue1orange chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Outstanding! The rich monologue you created for Kate was so delightful to read, it made such compelling reading I couldn't put it down. There is such a clarity and freshness to your writing I could read it for hours and hours. Your Kate is more mature and thoughtful and realizes she has hit the jackpot of a lifetime, and it's so sweet. I would argue this should be the first of many chapters of an incredibly rich story about their new life together. I would love to read that story.
Thank you for writing such fine Castle stories. It's regretful you didn't have 200 reviews here. You deserve them.
Best,
WillTCastle chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You have a very unique style of writing. Some of the ideas that you pick up are unique and others have been taken up by some wonderful writers. But you have a knack for getting the theme/setup just perfect. Not to mention I love the attention to detail you put in your fics without disturbing the flow of the story.
I loved Kate's musings in this one. They seemed so natural and rational, even though a lot of readers might find it so OOC for her character. But that is really it. The way you explained this soft side of Kate Beckett just seemed right. I have been dying to see "Kate" the woman and "lover" come out to play on the show. Their is just so much over-reliance on the badass and serious Beckett persona that "Kate" seems to get lost. The lack of intimacy and absence of the simple,subtle moments that are part of a normal relationship between two adults in real life has been glaringly evident on the show and it disappoints me.
It is therefore such a great pleasure to read wonderful writers such as yourself willing to delve deeper into what motivates the characters' actions and see them act in a more logical/rational manner that would be consistent with the actions of human beings in the real world.
So thank you so much for this and your other lovely pieces. (Am a huge fan of the Kate/Josh piece. So realistic and mature). Please keep writing more.

Take care and be well.

Regards,
Will
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
ADORABLE! Just beautiful! I love the way you fill out their world - making the doorman a complete character, for example. So much detail and description, and so much love. I adored this fic! :-)

-Lou
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was such a refreshing read, just as therapeutic as Kate's run, and it left me with a real smile on my face. There's something sweetly intimate about being privy to her thoughts and every part of it felt so perfectly real for the woman we know she's become.

Sure, it's fluffy, but not unrealistically so; it's the kind of happy to which we can all aspire.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/5/2014